What games are you guys playing as you wait.....and one's i can get for free.BORED!!!

Hunted

Well, im playing Operation Flashpoint and Tribes 2. Also, in my eyes there is no such thing as a 'free game' (or atleast good games) but I know of a free online game called graal. Go look for it on google..

Wolfenstein Multiplayer Test...

it's free.

Subspace...

It's free.

go to www.station.com

and try some of Sony's free games like Infantry...

It's free.

If you have Half-Life, get Counter Strike.

It's free too.

And if all else fails, ANGBAND! Specifically ZAngband with graphics. www.zangband.org

Good luck!

If you have the bandwidth or don't mind an overnight download session as well as being a wargamer, download Steel Panthers - World at War. It is the full game for free and is about 400 megs. Pretty much and indepth game with plenty of scenarios. Check it out right here.

[ 10-21-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Heh. I've been re-kindling my old gaming self lately. Since my last reformat for upgrading to Win ME, I lost most of my favorite DOS games. Anyway, I've been playing Scorched Earth and ZZT, lately. I guess it's my last DOS hurrah unless I decide to dual boot with Win 98 or ME, on Windows XP.

On the Windows side, I've been playing that Wolfenstein Beta Test demo thing, that advil listed. It's around 60 or 90 or something MB, and it's on a whole bunch of mirrored sites now. Really popular thing (most people I know have it), and it's a cool demo.

[ 10-21-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Ech! Two days after getting my EE beta CD, I was cancelling my pre-order. VERY unimpressed. Maybe I was expecting too much. BTW, did anyone else notice that in proportion to the buildings people are, like, 12-feet tall? Second, I'd like a little more camera control. Like Myth. That's only going to hurt the game come the reviews. Other than that... it's really just AoE in 3D.

Moon Project remains my pick for greatest RTS available.

Free games? Hmm. Try Discworld. Great oldie. Its available at the Underdogs. Or Subwar 2050, great memories there, too. SkyNET might be another good pick.

But I think this one should just about hit the spot, if you havn't played it yet: ORBITER.

http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?name=Orbiter+2001