Does anyone remember this game?

Guest $iLk

Over at Evil Zug, they made a flash movie some heralded as the next ALL YOUR BASE, but it never quite took off. Check it out and see if you can name the platform, and game that the character came from:

I'm not that old and I remember it.

Work It!

My son can't get enough of this movie BTW...

Nope... it was a story about you as a high school student and gang members kidnap your girlfriend. You have to travel through a fictional California city and fight bullies, and gang members.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And the name of that game would be...RIVER CITY RANSOM!!!!!! The only reason I know about that game is that it happens to be one of my friend's all time favorite games. That game has got everything, Noodle shops, thugs, gangs etc. Also on a similar avenue I'd like to point everyone to http://208.38.143.43/ which is the home of "Final Fighting Fantasy" which is a page that has several flash videos dealing with what happens to the Final Fantasy characters after the game. Enjoy!

Final Fantasy is THE pioneering game for Playstation just like Wing Commander is for PC. Great FMV of a sort, but tedious gameplay. Tends to get annoying in the middle of the game, but if you have a playstation, try it. Just don't play the PC port, it sucks big time

Friez is the winner!

Yeah it's a really old one. I remember it from a long time back, I must have been like 4 or 5 years old...

Ah well, I'll keep a heads up for more funny stuff.