Changes to the Forum

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Very close indeed! On my way in I seen some of the moderators are starting to take up positions with there anti-flame gear.

And I'm getting ready, too.

Daily shows (weather permitting), of the Incredible Newbie Welcome Wagon!!!! He'll answer any question you have, that no one else would bother to answer in detail! Finally, someone who doesn't just say RTF(insert something here)!!!

So, how bad could it get? It's not like I'll be swamped, right? It's not going to be that bad, right?....... Oh, boy.

Congrats on post 400, Remo.

Speaking of my little NWW, are you ready with the second draft of your documentation yet? I'm having Badger draft the completed work into PDF format for easy distribution, but it needs to be done soon.

The independent vulture sees prey, swoops down on the unsuspecting newbie, grabs him by the collar,

Fights off the other vultures for possession.

DARN it I saw him first, he's mine!!!!!

Yep, being practicing my vulturing.....ahem....recruiting technics.....

Veni, vidi, vici

quote:

Originally posted by Joel Schultz:

Hey, did anyone notice that editting posts doesn't produce those [EDITED ON] bracket messages anymore?

I disabled it because some people who modified their posts multiple times, forgot to remove the previous notation that the post had been edited.

...and I don't know why people keep posting to the tech support forums when the game isn't even released yet. I just deleted yet another thread - this time in the multiplayer thread.

The next person to post in any of those threads, is getting banned from the site.

Thats the end of that.