TTFN

salisbury

One of the most philosophic works on earth

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tyrn:

I think it means ta ta for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It comes from A.A. Milne's Tigger (Winnie the Pooh) and does mean ÔÇ£ta ta for nowÔÇØ

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Er an ROOFLES? I've been trying to figure that out for a long time.

Supposedly, according to Khabal Gaming, it's a form of ROLF (Rolling On Floor Laughing) but I'm not sure I buy it. Your post is the first time I've seen it.

Here is a fairly good listing of emoticons/acronyms.

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

quote:

See nova, I'm not the only "clueless" one.

Sorry for giving you the heat, salisbury.... Speaking of clueless newbies, can you imagine which newbie registered several times in the forum, and twice in the Fleet DB?

(Here.)

Funny, because that week, I was out on vacation, I didn't even see that thread until like August.

Heh, I think I had like 2 or more Forum Usernames back then....... (I think the SC's forgiven me or forgotten by now... But just in case--forgive me for being such a pest, please! ) Man, I haven't seen anyone else nearly as clueless as that yet. So if you want to talk clueless, look at how I used to be.

(*Ugh*, reading that thread makes me shudder..... What was I thinking back then?)

TTFN. Er, um, I mean Nova, over and out.

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]