Sound familiar?

Supreme Cmdr

I know that you can feel their pain!! That's for sure.

I am so glad that you are publishing BCM etc on your own, but then again, you got bit in the butt too and that's why you are doing it that way.

Is Bethesda softworks the new modern Take 2 or what?

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

it would be nice if they could sue the hell out of them and get big bucks. but i guess that takes a lot of money to. and if they tried it would be like bill gates and his lawyer minions spending 3 years and 250000 dollars in court over a 50 dollar speading ticket..... they would go bankrupt and be living on the streets.

it would be nice if there were justice in the world wouldnt it?

Work on your spelling skills warreng. Especially if you post in a topic that the SC creates.

TTFN

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Gallion ]

I see no reason why they can't sue for breach of contract and expect to win, especially since the breaches are so overt (Bethesda doesn't even bother giving a reason why it doesn't pay the advances). Then again, legal fees can be a killer.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

All I see is just another product not to buy when I see a Betheda logo on. The game is great by the way, my friend has it. Unfortunatly the only way to hurt a publisher is not to buy products with their logo which also hurts the developer. Well, if everyone just stops buying products with Betheda logos on them then maybe other publishers will see the way Betheda will be hurting and straighten out. I am already not buying any Take2 products, and not going to ever again.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Soback ]