Time to separate the Brits from the boys

Põdi

Funny, I'm a Malaysian = Commonwealth citizen = ex-british colony and the answer is

quote:

I am 70% British, just like

Michael Caine

Though you know your way around London you are most likely to retire to the West Coast of the USA.

quote:

I am 85% British, just like

Mr Bean

Shy to the point of ridicule, you've probably never been out of the UK.

Take the Brit Quiz at

Quiz written by Daz

LOL! I've lived in Canada all my life. Now I live in Victoria, famed as the westernmost point of the British Empire. Cricket and lawn bowling leagues outnumber hockey here 2 to 1, and there's a pub called the "Stickey Wicket" I love it here.

I refuse to take this test on the grounds that I am 100% (minus a few impurities dating back to the Norman invasion of 1066 *shudder*) English and refuse to count myself as being British.

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

I refuse to take this test on the grounds that I am 100% (minus a few impurities dating back to the Norman invasion of 1066 *shudder*)
English
and refuse to count myself as being British.

So what you are trying to say is you support Man United ? EEEEEEWWWWW

quote:

Originally posted by Badgerius:

LOL! I've lived in Canada all my life. Now I live in Victoria, famed as the westernmost point of the British Empire. Cricket and lawn bowling leagues outnumber hockey here 2 to 1, and there's a pub called the "Stickey Wicket" I love it here.

I loved Victoria. Visited there for a short time. Reminded me of Ottawa (home town)

I saw some statistic a while ago that said there's more support for the monarchy here in Canada than in England. I bet it was you Victorian's who swayed the vote!

I am 45% British, just like

Catherine Zeta Jones

A true English rose, but you know where the money is.

Take the Brit Quiz at

www.darrenlondon.tripod.com/britquiz1.htm

Quiz written by Daz

Um...this is embarassing, me being a guy. I am NOT like Catherine Zeta Jones. Sure, we like to wear the same brand of clothes but...

(j/k)