The Tapes..........

J.Smith

As you know, they have released the tapes of bin Laden,

I just wanted some reactions.

Personaly, I don't even consider him an animal. Even animals do not kill for no reason. He is the lowest form of life in the universe. I would even go as far as to call him a virus, because all he does is use other people, and leave when they are no more use.

Well, actually he kills for reasons. It's his reasons and that he kills innocent people for them that makes him a monster. If he had his reasons but instead declared war and was fighting military against military I am sure people would still hate him but to a lesser degree.

I say we find him, take him alive and ship him to New York, chain him up and make him help clean up the World Trade center with his bare hands. And anybody who wants to spit on him let them. I tell you what, I live in Michigan, and if they did this I would be on the first flight to New York to spit on his face.

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

Slice, dice, and boil 'em in mint sauce & feed them to the dogs

Poor dogs!

IMHO he does not deserve to die, let me explain:

1) It would be a too easy ending for him (he should suffer at least the same pain all the victims did suffer and their relatives still do)

2) If he dies, he will become a martyr and a myth to follow and emulate for all those Jihad fanatics. And that scary me much more than his live presence.

3) His death would only be a quick and too short relief for all the relatives of the thousands of victims, for all of you US americans and for all the western civilized people.

Something different has to be done, I do not know what. But terrorism (in all its aspects) is the virus, and we have to find its cure. As soon as possible.

OK, probably now I have to change some data in my profile, or I could find some taliban waiting for me down the street tomorrow morning!

In all honesty, I would not kill him right off. I would put him Jail, feed him all the pork he can handle, then, transport him to New York for "trial".

On the way to the trial, the police guards allow him to escape into central park, which of course would have been conveniently fenced off and all boundaries guarded. Then the people of New York are told that Bin Laden is loose in Central Park and the police are standing by and will not interfere.

Then we let the citizens of New York deal with him..

quote:

Originally posted by voyager:

I say we find him, take him alive and ship him to New York, chain him up and make him help clean up the World Trade center with his bare hands. And anybody who wants to spit on him let them. I tell you what, I live in Michigan, and if they did this I would be on the first flight to New York to spit on his face.

LOL, do you have any idea how much spit would be on him? He would LITERALLY be swimming in it. LOL, too funny, I imagined it and now I just can't stop laughing.

Every time I look at a picture of him I am amazed. How can a man, do such horrible things. I mean he is just a regular, flesh and blood human, but he killed so many people in his life, and all because of his believes. Interesting, does he really think it's possible to kill all the people on this world who don't believe in Islam and are considered infidels. He is literally insane, and the only reason I can see that his followers don't think that he is insane is because they must be insane too.

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Soback ]

I hope they take him alive and put him on trial. Killing him would be too easy and is exactly what he wants.

Those who are screaming about the costs of a trial, need to take their heads out of the asses and see just much money the war has cost us already. So a trial would be a piss in the wind in comparison to the current war expenditure ($300 billion and climbing according to CNN).

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

What scares me is watching 60minutes(II, I think) a while back when they interviewed well educated, healthy, physics students in Afghanastan who believe we deserved what happened.

They're not even angry. They seem just as peaceful and at one with the world as we do, yet utterly believe we deserved it. That's what seems so alien and hideous to me...

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Blerm ]

I think that it is PARTIALLY our fault it happened, but only because we didnt actually SOLVE the terrorist problem earlier, during the embassy bombings, cole bombing, etc, or try to prevent it from happening in the first place. I in no way think that we are DIRECTLY responsible for the attacks, just that we were way too naive to think it'd never happen.