It's a boy!

Guest $iLk

Okay my wife popped out my second child yesterday. That makes two boys so far. I need to figure out what is causing that to happen...

Anyhoo, I came home to post this and get some stuff so you likely won't see me online for a couple days. Anyone interested in Orion Fleet that emails me at [email protected] will get a reply sometime this weekend.

Anyway I'll talk to you guys later.

quote:

Originally posted by Kush:

One day our boys'll be duking it out in BCM multiplayer!

Who knows, maybe our great-grandchildren will play together Battlecruiser Platinum Multiplayer Edition around 2075 !

I bet Derek will be still around telling our great-grandchildren: "RTFM" and "It's ready when it's ready!"

Greg is right, it seems only yesterday that I was holding my newborn daughter, who is now almost 6, and my 15 month old daughter as well.

Enjoy the time, it is worth it's weight in gold!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations $ilk. I hope you'll teach your son how to become a good commander. When he is ready send him to me so he can be a good assassin and dominate MP with me.

Oh yeah and post lots of pics.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

Thanks guys!

I will be posting links to pictures later on, once I get some good ones of the new one, but I have plenty of my first son I will put online too. I got back today and have been relaxing here at home after sleeping in the hospital for 2 nights.

Thanks again guys, and I will post up pics later.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats $ilk!! Kids are a lot of FUN and work and FUN and work and FUN and.....

I have 1 boy .... how does one keep getting boys??? I want another boy but.....

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: Wold ]