Contact Information (Community Members)

Guest $iLk

Everyone, as per this thread forum postings will be disabled and all content in this forum delegated to read only beginning Monday morning assuming that the SC doesn't change his mind.

While this change may only be temporary, I think it important to maintain an active community even without the boards.

Therefore I have created this thread in order to document contact information for everyone. In the event worst comes to worst we will be able to function as a community and maintain our strength.

I will start, everyone please follow up if you are able:

Primary Email: [email protected]

Secondary Ema: [email protected]

MSN Messenger: Name: $iLk, email: [email protected]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary Email: [email protected]

MSN Messenger: Name: Nova Email: [email protected]

AOL Instant Messenger Screenname: HTMLjedi

Now, as a temporary solution, I'm thinking we could hang out on the other various boards, to keep up the community. These seem to be the most active places:

Orion Fleet Forums

Prime Fleet Forums

I've been to the Spectre Fleet Forums once, but it's a dead ghost town.

Nova, over and out.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Good initiative guys, are independents allowed in the other forums? If we are allowed, I will register now.

Anyway contact me vide

Primary email: [email protected]

Secondary email: [email protected]

The other directors and myself will still be going with the setting up of Intercorp. If this board really closes, we will meet some out there. Keep the faith.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Good initiative guys, are independents allowed in the other forums? If we are allowed, I will register now.

Anyway contact me vide [email protected].

The other directors and myself will still be going with the setting up of Intercorp. If this board really closes, we will meet some out there. Keep the faith.

Yes, you can register on our forums. We have an Insurgent forum there, as well, moderated by aramike, so we expect some diversity at our place. So, anyone can register at the Orion Forums. I'd like to see that happen, anyways. It's been a while since we've gotten outsiders. (Well, ISS has been in and out lately, but otherwise....)

I'm trying to pick up the logistical pieces of the fleet and see how we'll work our stuff, but I can't actually do anything 'til morning, because GMAN's probably already asleep (it's almost 3 AM on the East Coast), and he might not be back until later.... At least we're still keeping the faith. Don't worry about that. Right now our worries are based around communications. And we're getting close to getting that fixed.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

$ilk, do me a favor and send me an email with everything you compile. I've posted my stance on this issue in that thread, and frankly, I'm not going to allow the community itself to be disbanded. If he wants to get rid of the boards, fine. But a community, by nature, is ALL of us.

So, when the boards close I'm going to set up an alternate general gaming and discussion board on my server where everyone is welcome. The code of conduct and rules will be the same. Mods will be the same too. Board will be the same type, although I'm not springing for a UBB license. There are cheaper solutions out there.

This board may die, but the community will not.

Despite that I doubt anyone will need to contact me, when in Rome...

Primary email: [email protected]

Secondary email: [email protected]

MSN Messenger name: Space_Chief

While I'm not exactly sure what happened, I hope things get better soon.

EDIT: Ok, now I AM sure what happened. I don't agree that the forums should be shut down permanently, but I have no problem with the SC taking a break.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: R_wilco ]

ISS also has a message board, although it's not of the quality of Orion's. I would suggest Orion as a new meeting place should this forum close.

Any fans interested in starting a fan hub (ala Planet Starcraft) please email me at [email protected]. I still have the plans for Starstation: Cavalier around here somewhere...

-GD

Guest rtoolooze

icq# 1128117812

aim: buddytoolooze

I really don't know what to say, except I hope to God that this don't happen. The GAME and these boards have become a big part of my life. It won't be the same if this happens. Whatever happens, I will stand by my Commander, Senior Officers, and all my shipmates. I love this community, please don't let it go away.