Guest $iLk

quote:

Originally posted by Andergum:

a sad day indeed...

you read my mind.......

Primary e-mail: [email protected]

Secondary e-mail: [email protected]

Aol Instant Messenger Screename(s): Elemenight22, XvX Firo XvX

i'll see you guys over at the Prime Fleet forums.

MP is right around the corner too.

might as well post my last smilies.

nothing happy in this post.

Commander Elio Jason-out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

This is a very sad day indeed. You are all welcome to join us on the Prime Fleet Forums

Primary email [email protected]

Secondary email [email protected]

Secondary email [email protected]

ICQ 67918303

I will start making changes to the board to accommodate the whole BC community. I hope to see you all there and at Orions board.

Best Regards

Not a member of any fleets, here, but I'd like to keep informed and stay in touch.

I don't use any webmail services, if you need my email check the ICQ directory or message me. I'm kinda partial to the Valkeries, if that fleet still has openings...

I am sad to see the forums close, even if temorarily. I'm going to talk to a friend and see if we can move these forums over to another site of mine and his, even if just temporarily. I'll keep the ISS fleet informed so you can contact them if such a thing happens as I don't think I'll be able to set things up before monday. This will actually give us a place for everyone in a more organized fasion.

Email: [email protected]

AIM: Zathas80

Yahoo: mostly_harmles

Eihort, Over and out.

My 2 cents once again. (Gotta get rid of these pennies somehow.)

Everyone, Epsilon 5 reminded me of the program Trillian today. You can download it from CNET. Basically it would give us the flexibility to use ONE program for all of our messaging needs. You can import your contacts from AIM, MSN, ICQ, YIM, and can use it as a IRC client to boot.

I'm using it right now in order to maintain track of my contacts in one place.

I'd suggest it to anyone who wants to increase our flexibility.

BTW, if I added you to day, be sure to holler at me because I don't think all my contacts imported correctly.

quote:

Originally posted by Eihort:

I am sad to see the forums close, even if temorarily. I'm going to talk to a friend and see if we can move these forums over to another site of mine and his, even if just temporarily. I'll keep the ISS fleet informed so you can contact them if such a thing happens as I don't think I'll be able to set things up before monday. This will actually give us a place for everyone in a more organized fasion.

AIM: Zathas80

Yahoo: mostly_harmles

Eihort, Over and out.

My 2 cents once again. (Gotta get rid of these pennies somehow.)

No need for that. Blades, DeSylva, aramike, and several others already have a new forum/fan site in the works. See the forum links I posted above.

This shall be quick, no question asked, no question answered.

primary email : [email protected]

secondary email : [email protected] (I'm unable to reply yet)

fleet email : [email protected] (as long as it's there...)

ICQ# - 86811631 - Epsilon 5

AOL - CmdrEpsilonFive

Yahoo! - cmdrepsilonfive

MSN - [email protected] - Epsilon 5

And I'll be camping #galcom on galaxynet

I haven't been around here too long, but I've had fun in the discussions that I've been in and I really enjoyed my time here (and hoped to stick around for a long time). In case anyone needs to contact me...

Primary email address: [email protected]

Secondary: [email protected]

AIM User ID: Lexuslord1

Also, if there's any interest in setting up a new community site please let me know. I do web development professionally and I can help with set-up of custom message boards, site design, user registries, or almost anything else you might need. Hope to see ya all soon,