It's a Girl, #4 Girl!

Wold

Yep, that's right. Brianna Marie Wold joined our zoo Sept. 19th. And she is VERY vocal!

Yes, we now have 5 kids... 1 boy and 4 girls.... 8 yrs (boy), 6 yrs, 4 yrs, 2 yrs, and newbord.

Future: 4 teenage girls silmutaneously!!

What have I got myself into.......

You are in DEEP KAKA!! I have 2, and when they hit the teenage years, well, I am afraid, VERY AFRAID.

There are guys like Blades and Fendi out there, so the shotgun will be loaded with saltpeter!! LOL

quote:

You know what you have gotten yourself into Wold Does shotgun ring a bell and don't any use rocksalt either

Conrats

B-days and X-Mas will never be the same

TTFN

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: Gallion ]

Congratulations, Wold! I guess it's true what Alaskans do up there when its cold!

quote:

Hehehe, and to think I had it rough with one! You're gonna have 4 times the trouble I had! Need any tips, let me know!

quote:

Originally posted by Wold:

Yep, that's right. Brianna Marie Wold joined our zoo Sept. 19th. And she is VERY vocal!

Yes, we now have 5 kids... 1 boy and 4 girls.... 8 yrs (boy), 6 yrs, 4 yrs, 2 yrs, and newbord.

AGAIN?!?! Where the hell do you find the time? I'm soooooo jealous!

I suppose you're not allowed to bring your laptop into the bedroom then? A rule that I've been warned is coming in 2002.

Congrats!

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Thanks All!

Rumor has it that in Alaska one can tag-'n-bag bad 'uns in ones yard after dark!!

[rp]Uh, but Officer, it looked like that thing was threating my daughter! How was I supposed to know that was a pen and not a stilleto?? [/rp]

Reminder to self: polish shotgun, keep loaded 44 mag semi-auto close to hand.