It's a Girl

echo

I have to laugh at these Dads who had time to post so soon! I haven't had time to shower never mind post! hahahaha

Anyway:

Lucy Willow arrived on December 13, 2001.

This (for those who know me) makes her first B-day Friday the 13th! hahahaha

Hope everyone has a Great Holiday!

Congratulations echo...this makes it what 3 dads now from the forums recently? Hehe as I said before, have fun for now. In two years time you'll be having either the best or the worst time in your life.

Tip, be careful what you say, babies tend to repeat what you said in the worst possible momment. I swear my kid is psychic....

Alright Echo!! Congratulations!!

What we need, more up and coming Insurgents!

quote:

Tip, be careful what you say, babies tend to repeat what you said in the worst possible momment. I swear my kid is psychic....

Yep, though sometimes it's what they make up out of the blue that will give you heart failure!

Congrats echo! Let me ask you this :-

You ever going to stop having babies and actually play some BCM? Only ask cos your fellow Insurgent scumbags have been letting the side down recently, and we havent had any interesting sabre rattling threads for yonks now.

All my best xxx

quote:

Only ask cos your fellow Insurgent scumbags have been letting the side down recently, and we havent had any interesting sabre rattling threads for yonks now.

That's because we're waiting for multiplayer! Talk is cheap but when we can see what you girls can actually do in multiplayer, it might prove to be more embarassing for you guys!

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Congratulations echo...this makes it what 3 dads now from the forums recently?

Hey Fendi, haven't you been listening during those chat sessions? Echo is a female commander. Unless her husband is a commander here too. Then I never said anything.

Anyway, to Echo and the dads in the other threads, congratulations!

Thanks guys!

I hope one day to have time to play more and change diapers less!

This game was originally for my husband, but I stole it. He has never even seen it. hahahaha

I also have to laugh, my son is 22 months and lately repeats every word I say. Not a good thing. I am hoping by the time Lucy can repeat me I clean up my mouth.

Take care everyone!

xoxoxoxo

quote:

Originally posted by Rico Jansen:

Hey Fendi, haven't you been listening during those chat sessions? Echo is a female commander. Unless her husband is a commander here too. Then I never said anything.

Anyway, to Echo and the dads in the other threads, congratulations!

Um forgot.

[fendi] Echo, a/s/l? [/fendi]