MERRY XMAS!!!!!!

TARWMSRK

• 5 years later...

:LOL_Hair:

Nice new shiny Santa gremlin there, Boss.

Merry Christmas to my friends in the 3000AD community. Treasure the time with your families as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. I will attend two separate family gatherings. :) What about you guys?

Merry Christmas everyone!! Kinda late to the party :)

So, what did you all get? I got a Bose 3.2.1 GS, which I promptly installed in the master bedroom since I already have a 5.1 in the family room and a 7.1 in my media/gaming room.

Let me tell you, everything you read about this 3.2.1 is 100% correct. For the longest time I hardly ever watch ANYTHING but the news and the radio in the bedroom due to the

rubbish audio when compared to the family and media room. The missus doesn't care much for anything audio/related, so the less-than-stellar sounds coming from the Sharp 37" LCD

TV (connected to a low profile Sony DVD player as well as a Hauppage MediaMVP unit) speakers in the BR, was just fine for her.

...until I installed the Bose. Oh boy, now she loves it.

The Bose unit was easy to setup and connect to the TV and DirecTV receiver. In under ten minutes, the room was thundering. We have a pretty large BR, so the audio experience

has taken it to all new heights. Of course with the Bose unit, the DVD player was deprecated and now I have the DTV unit, Hauppage MediaMVP and TV all connected to this single

unit. Its heaven I tell ya, HEAVEN!! Now I can even watch my recorded shows (located on my HTPC in the media room) via the MVP unit with MUCH better audio than before.

Bliss!!!

Oh yeah, I got a ton of other stuff that I'm not that exited about: they include clothes, books, books, more books, DVDs and the like. What I really wanted was a pony; but the Bose 3.2.1 filled in just fine. :LOL_Hair:

hehe. Sounds like.

me, I got the sundry clothes, tools, and a new car to replace my soon to kick the bucket one. Talked the sales people down about 6k on the price. Must be those end of the year/month things.

Oh, I also got for myself a set of Pioneer SE-DIR800C 5.1 headphones. I have yet to hook it up, but apparently it got good reviews and as far as I can tell, is still the only wireless 5.1 headphones available. Until now, I'd been using a pair of Razer Barracuda HP-1 headphones for late night gaming and a pair of Sennheiser PC-150 headphones for late night movie watching. Never liked the wires at all. I can't wait to try these out when I hook them up later this weekend.