The Official Whad you get for X-mas thread!

Hunted

(I'm writing this at a relative's house... Finally got enough time to hit the forums at least once. )

Let's see. I got some clothes, and cash. Right now, I have enough cash to go and get myself a GeForce2 MX400 PCI (since I don't have an AGP slot), and a processor upgrade to 800MHZ (the max for my cheap mobo); not really sure if I'm going to go through with this..... But this would be a really big improvement compared to my current stuff.

Even if I do, I'll still probably be spending a whole bunch of time playing Final Fantasy 10 once I get home......

I'll talk to you all later.

Nova (on vacation), over and out.

[ 12-25-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

quote:

Whad you get

Another day older and deeper in debt.

At the Dirty Santa Christmas party I got a set of cooking utensils. At the parents I got two salt shaker and pepper mill sets, clothes, a good oven mitt, and kitchen towels.

For myself I got Paint Shop Pro 7.0.

What did I get?

A new DVD player for the TV, YES!! 2 DVD's to go with it, a new scanner with a negative adapter, and my kids made out like frickin bandits!!

They liked thier christmas!! A LOT!!! But then again, so did I!!

From my family I got a cheap watch

that... and $255 so I can buy the presents that I want, first on the list BCM! WHOOHOO!

I'm spoilt rotten!

Well, if i'm lucky i'll have BCM by mid-late January me thinks... stupid EB games have had my order 'On Hold' for the past 8 days...

Me wants the game!!!

BCM... BCM... i'll give all my money for BCM!

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Lets see what did I get, we'll the better half gave me the money I paid for BCM and my video card a fews months ago as my present(she promised she'd by me both for X-mas but I couldn't wait) a copy of PC PRO(?) and some money to go towards the re-education fund(learning some web stuff ie Flash, etc at the moment)

Other than that people just kept handing me beer so I had to be poured into bed X-mas night and crawl out of it Boxing/ST Stephen's day.

I got:

GeForce 3 Ti 200 64 mb

16x10x40 CDRW drive

Frank Herberts: Dune

and --------------!

one of those little flashlights about the size of a quarter that you are supposed to see em from a mile away

19" moniter *weeps for joy*

Shirt,Shirt,Shirt,Shirt,Shirt

and some other stuff.

If your wondering about all the shirts

It's because whenever I get clothing as a gift it's usually a shirt because I'm 6'2" thus it is very hard to find pants in my size... So no one

bothers.

I got....

Clothes, Some Tools, Spiderman PC Game, and a GPS Unit.

And with my birthday being a couple weeks earlier, I added...

17" Monitor, Half Life Platinum Set, and a CDRW.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: GREG MILLER ]