Dark Age Of Camelot

Commander Jamont

Hey

I just got this game , and let me say it rocks hell and all things, this is just the best mmorg i have ever played... can't wait for BCO though.

I would call the game now Dark Age Of Crackalot.

cause it is so addicting.

(btw i play bcm ofcourse to , cause i have two computers next to eachother , ultra gaming FUN)

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Commander Jamont ]

You know, I thought the same thing when I first bought it. I thought that it was absolutely amazing and that I'd be playing it for a long long time.

I haven't played it since three weeks or so after I got it.

It seems, at least to me, a game that has a very high 'first impression' factor.

I played in groups, it's just that I was burnt out from EQ and although DAoC has a lot of differences and improvements, it's still the same basic game underneath. It seems to me that people who were sick of EQ and looking for something 'different' were not satisified.

A very well done game though, if that's what you're into. Personally I am looking forward to Shadowbane to fulfill my fantasy game requirements, with Wizardry 8 and Morrowind to hold me over until then.

quote:

It seems to me that people who were sick of EQ and looking for something 'different' were not satisified.

That's why I haven't picked this one up.

I also am waiting for Shadowbane. I hope it turns out as good I'm expecting.

• 5 months later...