Fellowship of the Ring in Italy - Big Event!!!!

Vanethian

Hello friends... well... yesterday i've been at the first day in italian theatres of Fellowship of the Ring. I and other 60 men and women went there in medieval dresses We didn't pay the ticket, cause the theatre owner considered us an incredible resource for advertising his theatre i've been also interviewed by a local TV... it has been amazing!

I was dressed like a magician, with blue tunic with stars and moons graphics on it and white hair and white long beard. And my woman was an half-elf with green medieval dresses and elfish symbols on her face... amazing... amazing

That's a good story. Must have been quite a blast

BTW I was just listening to some of your tracks on MP3.com, and you've composed some wicked songs. Glad I'll be listening to your tunes while I play in XP1 as BCM is one of those rare games that I always leave the music up as I find it really get's my mind going while I play.

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by Fractux:

That's a good story. Must have been quite a blast

BTW I was just listening to some of your tracks on MP3.com, and you've composed some wicked songs. Glad I'll be listening to your tunes while I play in XP1 as BCM is one of those rare games that I always leave the music up as I find it really get's my mind going while I play.

Cheers!

Thanks Well, the XP1 soundtrack will be mainly orchestral as "Echoes of the Past TV Series soundtrack" which i've composed months ago and uhmmm... consider the tracks at my mp3.com webpage of a 7.5 on 10 points quality level while the XP1 soundtrack will be 10 on 10 points quality level!

This is because i'm working very very hard day and night... i sweared i'll compose a great soundtrack and the BCM series deserves an Hollywood quality film music soundtrack.

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: Vanethian ]

Looking forward to hearing that new XP1 soundtrack.

On the LOTR movie:

I also saw Lord of the Rings just before Christmas, what a movie. I didn't dress up for it though. Others who came to see it were dressed as Wizards, and hobbits. I got a particular laugh out of 2 of those dressed as hobbits: They were both over 6 feet tall...kinda took the 'charm' right out of the image, heheh.

Idaho

quote:

Originally posted by Duncan Idaho:

Looking forward to hearing that new XP1 soundtrack.

On the LOTR movie:

I also saw Lord of the Rings just before Christmas, what a movie. I didn't dress up for it though. Others who came to see it were dressed as Wizards, and hobbits. I got a particular laugh out of 2 of those dressed as hobbits: They were both over 6 feet tall...kinda took the 'charm' right out of the image, heheh.

Idaho

Hehehehehehe LOOOOOL

Well... did they have also shoes? i hope not, cause hobbits do not wear shoes Our italian hobbits went to the theatre without shoes... well... probably they are crazy! LOL This is why i didn't dress as hobbit! hehehehe

Heheh no shoes, and that's pretty crazy here where I live in midwinter.

They had glued hair of some sort to their feet as well. They looked like members of the first Hobbit Basketball team or something of the sort.

'Kareem Abdul Baggins'

Idaho

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

I just LOVE the Atlanta RPG main theme song Looking forward to xp1 even more.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your enthusiastic comment!

Ajanta Main Theme is in FUTURES PAST Album... and you need to know also that in this album there are only few of the songs i've composed for videogames. The songs in the Album are the ones the developers gave me the permission to publish at my webpage and are not the best themes i've composed

The best themes are "top secret", as the ones i'm composing for XP1 and as the ones i've composed for Imagimotion. Imagimotion is an italian softwarehouse that after summer will publish a new rpg similar to Gothic (i am authorized only to tell you this, the rest is top secret) but practically with a totally different interface, storyline, background and so on.

I'm well known in Italy cause i've composed themes for many italian projects and i'm sure my talent will bring a top score in music in all the reviews of XP1 that the magazines will publish next September and October.

This is what i sweared to myself and to Derek and it will be so: We'll have the top score in music. But i'm sure we'll have the top score for all the game review sections, graphics, gameplay, sound, etc. etc.

As i said in previous posts... this summer will be a summer all the world will remember

quote:

Originally posted by Stephanos:

WOW!!!!

Another Italian!! Cool, now we are two...

Ciao!

Ciao Stefano!!!! Hey, awesome translation of my review you did!!! I tried to translate it as well, but i've done incredible grammar errors LOL

quote:

Originally posted by Vanethian:

Ciao Stefano!!!! Hey, awesome translation of my review you did!!! I tried to translate it as well, but i've done incredible grammar errors LOL

Thanks!

Well, actually I had my translation checked by SC before putting it online... (eh eh)

I knew that who wrote it was a BCM fan and a player, but until now I did not meet any Italian posting in this forum, so I could not understand who the author could be. Now I found you!

Do you know any other italian player?

quote:

Thanks!

Well, actually I had my translation checked by SC before putting it online... (eh eh)

I knew that who wrote it was a BCM fan and a player, but until now I did not meet any Italian posting in this forum, so I could not understand who the author could be. Now I found you!

Do you know any other italian player?

Well, as a Multiplayer.it reviewer, i received many emails of people interested in Battlecruiser series, but they prefer to wait for the box sets to come in italian stores. I think that italian people do not like to buy through credit card systems

Do you have ICQ? also... i sent you a private message so check your forum profile page

quote:

Gryphon: good enough! Now that we are three we are a team! eh eh eh

Vanethian: sorry for the delay! Now you have mail!

C U in Space!

Hey friends, if you've got ICQ, you find me easily So we can chat

C U in Space!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Vanethian:

Hey friends, if you've got ICQ, you find me easily So we can chat

C U in Space!!!

Heh, I only use MSN I'm afraid - I don't trust ICQ, too buggy If you have MSN, feel free to add me - [email protected]

I'm usually not avaiable to talk since I'm working, but I have odd moments of freedom in the evening

I guess it will be hard to find the right way and time to meet. I do not have ICQ nor MSN. Sigh!

Moreover, Gryphon, when it is evening in Canada, it is late at night over here! So it could be done during the weekend.

The place? Hummmm, there is one place that could almost be considered official (a couple of BCM meeting were already hosted there) and it is a webpage with a Java applet that would let us connect to IRC, but right now I do not remeber the right url. Let me find it and I will post it here.

But this means that we have to settle a day and a time for the meeting.

So, what do you think? I know it sound quite difficult. Anyway, as soon as we have the multiplayer patch, we will surely meet in space!

C U in Space!

(Vanethian, I am very happy to see you are using my greeting at the end of your post! I am launching a new fashion! )