To women everywhere....

Supreme Cmdr

ROFLMAO!

they're all soo true.

quote:

28) Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

no one girl i know, be it friend, girl-friend or my sister, seems to understand this(exspecaly during sub-titled movies)... and then they always ask questions that where explaned in the movie...

My wife and I both thought it hilarious. I warned her though that if she wanted to know which are gospel truth for me and which are plain funny that she must remember rule #6.

Her comment “No, I don't want to know!”

This is the kind of thing you "innocently" leave on an inconspicous place in the house, where you know she's gonna find it (they always do.. dangit!).

#24 is THE golden rule imo

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

If he actually thinks that I am going to give that list to my wife, HE'S NUTS!!!

maybe thats why im not married anymore??? hehe maybe she took it personal lol.

Guest Remo Williams

I'm ok Tac, It went over pretty well actually. She got a good laugh out of it. Then she told me to fix my own dinner; because she had a headache. Doh!!

Hey, check out the other links in that site, there's another one related to this topic.. its about GIFT WRAPPING.

"I also wrap gifts, but because of some defect in my motor skills, I can never COMPLETELY wrap them. I can take a gift the size of a deck of cards and put it the exact center of a piece of wrapping paper the size of a regulation volleyball court, but when I am done folding and taping, you can still see a sector of the gift peeking out. (Sometimes I camouflage this sector with a marking pen.) If I had been an ancient Egyptian in the field of mummies, the lower half of the Pharaoh's body would be covered only by Scotch tape.

On the other hand, if you give my wife a 12-inch square of wrapping paper, she can wrap a C-130 cargo plane. My wife, like many women, actually LIKES wrapping things. If she gives you a gift that requires batteries, she wraps the batteries separately, which to me is very close to being a symptom of mental illness. If it were possible, my wife would wrap each individual volt. My point is that gift-wrapping is one of those skills -- like having babies -- that come more naturally to women than to men"

http://www.oldmarriedguys.com/index.php3?c...cat=9&read=1278

Guest Remo Williams

LMAO!! No matter how many times I hear that song it cracks me up! They've been playing it almost every day around here on a local rock station.

quote:

31) If we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you're lying, but it's just not worth the hassle.

And that my friends, is how i almost ruined my marriage.

[ 02-01-2002, 15:13: Message edited by: Fendi ]

quote:

My point is that gift-wrapping is one of those skills -- like having babies -- that come more naturally to women than to men

Cop-out.

Gift wrapping takes practice; it's not a gender thing.

I used to be totally pathetic at wrapping gifts, now I'm only slightly pathetic. Practice, man, practice!