Britain Invades Spain "by mistake"

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Shave that upper lip of theirs and they make a damn fine sight.

You wouldn't say that about Jessica Alba would you? I mean my kid would get really ticked off if you said that her future step mother had a beard...

ROTFLMAO!

I feel sorry for the poor sap in charge of the whole thing.

[rp]

Capt: Sgt, how in the world did you end up on a Spanish beach?

Sgt: I don't know sir, ask the lieutenant. I was just following orders.

Capt: Well lieutenant?

Lt: This line here on the map clearly shows the Spanish border 20 miles away.

Capt: Let me see that. Lieutenant, that's not a map line, that's a coffee stain.

Lt: Uh-0h, I'm gonna loose my bars for this.

[/rp]

"Marines ready for combat deployment"

Guest Grayfox

marines should never be in posession of a map. EVER!!! im sorry if i offended any corps personnel, but we learned that lesson in NTC, JRTC, haiti, bos... they should just leave land nav to us Army folk. at least we know the 2 methods of how to hold a compass, and what pace count is lol.... and the whole 5-1 ratio

Personally, I think it was all deliberate mindplay by the British military: 'Give us a hard time over Gibraltar? You KNOW what we're capable of'.

Not only do they try and steal our rightly-owned colonies, but steal our fish stocks too. Then they rip off British tourists, before jailing them for drinking too much of their horrible Cervesas with bits of lime sticking out the top. Oh yeah, they steal our women too, with their sultry, smarmy good looks, fast cars, black slip-on shoes, no socks and loose trousers, before mutating them into fat, hairy-lipped senoras. We should have taken them out when we ruled the world. 'Singeing the king of Spains beard' my arse, should have gone and shaved his pubes off when we had the chance.

Just my 2 pesetas worth

Note: the author bears no responsibilty for the views expressed in his own post

quote:

Paddy, did you cry too when Thatcher was ousted?

Of course, saddest day of my life (well, one of them anyway).

Now we have 'President' Blair , God help us.

Oops, I forget, don't live there anymore.

BTW Did you see the Liverpool game tonight? Should have won by a country mile!

quote:

Originally posted by Paddy Gregory:

Personally, I think it was all deliberate mindplay by the British military: 'Give us a hard time over Gibraltar? You KNOW what we're capable of'.

Not only do they try and steal our rightly-owned colonies, but steal our fish stocks too. Then they rip off British tourists, before jailing them for drinking too much of their horrible Cervesas with bits of lime sticking out the top. Oh yeah, they steal our women too, with their sultry, smarmy good looks, fast cars, black slip-on shoes, no socks and loose trousers, before mutating them into fat, hairy-lipped senoras. We should have taken them out when we ruled the world. 'Singeing the king of Spains beard' my arse, should have gone and shaved his pubes off when we had the chance.

Just my 2 pesetas worth

Note: the author bears no responsibilty for the views expressed in his own post

LOL!