Can you believe this!!!!

J.Smith

Ok,

about three months ago my grandfather bought an OLD 87 FORD F-150. It looked like it was in ghood shape, but needed a cylinder head reworked. So intead we bought a rebuilt engine(it cost less than the cylinder head). We had it installed and got it back monday. Tuesday night the truck was stolen

nowq that's what I call badddd luck.

quote:

Originally posted by Shadow_Wolf33:

why would someone steal an '87 F-150?

unless ya live in an area where thats about the best truck on the block.

Nah, I would say that they have a serious case of intruder insurgents in the neighborhood.

Guest Grayfox

or just lookin for something to joyride in. my boss came to work and said someone stole his car one day... this dude had the "ghetto mobile". and i was like why the hell would they want THAT thing?

Sorry to hear about it mate. But thats just the way the world is nowadays. You should've put in an alarm and imobilizer.

At least you don't have "car-jacking" to worry about like we do in the UK.

They probably just wanted it's engine. The one that was stolen had a 5.8L fuel-injected V8. The old ford's are pretty tough trucks. One that we sold to a friend still runs like new and it was an 84.

wowzers...a 5.8L V8???

yup they wanted the engine...or to take it offroading and bag the snot out of it.

I'm gonna have to get a car alarm eventually...and a .357 Magnum or a beretta or something along those lines in case some fool ever tries to carjack me.

NO ONE touches my car but ME

well...maybe my girlfriend, but she can't drive anyway, and she would just be gettin somethin out of the back, so she's fine