Jedi Knight :2

Hunted

I'm getting it. Dunno about 2 lightsabers, but you can saber lock, and there is also an option for slow motion deaths ala matrix.

This last week I dug out the origional Jedi Knight and have been playing it and having a blast; getting ready for Outcast to come out later this week.

[ 03-25-2002, 23:57: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

Have to say I've been quietly watching the devolopment of JKII for a while now, don't know about the two lightsabers bit. I just upgraded to XP at home and XP now runs Mysteries of the Sith (which win2K wouldn't) so I am currently playing through the Sith missions in preparation for JKII.

I'm looking forward to JKII just hope I can free enough on my credit card to get it(and that my aging PIII will be able to run it )

I'm getting it. And here is my games shopping list for the next two weeks

JK-2

Morrowind

Global Operations

Heroes Of Might & Magic 4

Dungeon Siege

Jane's Attack Squadron

Ghost Recon - Desert Siege

Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

JK-2

Morrowind

Global Operations

Dungeon Siege

Jane's Attack Squadron

Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza

I just want to know how the hell you get more hours in your days than I do. Don't you sleep?!

Whats going to happen when you get hooked on Morrowind?

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

JK-2

Morrowind

Global Operations

Dungeon Siege

Jane's Attack Squadron

Die Hard Nakatomi Plaza

Are you trying to tease us?

Guest Grayfox

oh jk2 is definitely on my list. dont remember hearing anything about 2 sabres at once though. thta would be cool... kinda like the dark jedi in jk. he had 2 sabres and used em both... he was the one you fought before jarec.

ihope the mp for it will be as good as the first. thats what keeps it on my HD. i still haunt the zone every now and then and bust some arse in some NFS.

quote:

Originally posted by Captain X:

Whats going to happen when you get hooked on Morrowind?

Never fear, I have a very short attention span; apart from being a game collector. So, just because I get games, doesn't mean I'm even going to open the box, let alone play them long enough to be addicted.

Anyone who wants to make the original jk feel a bit more like the sequel, download the Saber Battle X mod and give it a try! I had never heard of it till the other day; its pretty cool. Its mainly for multiplayer but it works single player too. http://www.massassi.net/

Edit: forgot to mention that v3.1 is the latest (and last).

[ 03-26-2002, 18:47: Message edited by: Adam Thomas ]

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

JK2 is a MUST have for me!!! Dungeon Siege is also on my list.

Global opps beta demo ichy poo-poo

[ 03-27-2002, 01:32: Message edited by: Hellbinder ]

Well, i think i'll just buy it, have a look at it and then put it away till i've got some time to play it. I enjoyed very much Jedi Knight I. I'm sure JKII will keep the same atmosphere but with all that new features a modern game has. Well, the screenshots i've seen at JKII site are astounding!

Guest Grayfox

comes out march 29th... this weekend.

now i know why god gave me weekends off... to buy this damn game

ill probably be "absent" from work for about...oh... a week or so

*cough* *cough*... i think im coming down with the flu

JKII is already ordered from EB (look Ma, free shipping!).

Adam, is Saber Battle X -JK3 v3.1 the best JK mod? How is the Saber Battle X mod for MoTS? Are there any other worthy mods you'd recommend?

Doc Hoover

I'll get jedi 2 for sure. I Have been a bit worried about the use of the q3 engine though. The thing that made the original jedi knight stand out for me was the incredibly large areas. All the q3 games I've seen so far with perhaps the exception of medal of honor are all filled with microscopicly small levels.

Oh well, I'm still realy looking forward to it.

Morrowind, Im realy excited about that one too.

And for Supreme Commander, why would a guy with a short attention span create quite possibly the longest game of all time with no ending of any kind?

Guest Grayfox

hey thanatos, try the legacy of the jedi, (SPORK is another name for it... dont ask) mod. you get a few new levels such as the naboo hangar at the end of episode 1 where the 3 jedi fought.

i do remember that you get to use a double bladed light saber ala darth maul, you can also use a grappling hook, and you can also kick.

as for skins, you get 45 new ones to play with including darth maul.... sweet.

Sorry I don't have MoTS to try it on, however I believe it just allows force push and saber throw to be allocated as proper force powers (they are in the JK version, but are automatically at 4 stars and are neutral powers).

Just picked up Freedom Force(awesome game) the other day so that is taking up most of my time but I have Dungeon Siege pre-ordered. I'm also excited about Morrowind just don't know if I'm gonna get it for my XBOX first or for the PC. Gotta get it for the PC for the editor and extra content that will be coming down the pipe but I think I'll get more use out of it on my XBOX. I'll get both sooner or later and have multiple games going. Anyway I too want to get JK 2 at some point just not enough time in the day to play all I want to.

If anyone wants to play some Freedom Force multi I can be found on Gamespy Arcade as FuzzySilk.

Picked it up last night. Downloaded a mod today that allows your lightsaber to be more graphic (cutting people in half, knees, arms, head, etc. dismemberment)

Pretty sweet.