Jedi Knight :2

Hunted

I haven't been out shopping for games in ages, but do you think its out here yet? The gore mod rocks by the way, no blood but in line with lightsabre physics.

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

picked up my copy of jk2 today... wow. im only on the 2nd level, but all i can say is wow

Try a deathmatch with some bots, whip out the saber and max out the force power... then you will be impressed

Guest Grayfox

i tried that file $ilk put a link to... my jaw was dropped open the first time i sawed someone in half lol.

busting into a room of stormtroopers, i start laying it down jedi style and heads and torsos are rolling...

the best one i have done so far was fighting a "reborn" and i finished a combo where i do a 360 spin and i juuuuuust happened to lop his head off... it was cool cause i have slow motion deaths on

To play Multiplayer game with a Double Bladed Lightsaber (ala Darth Maul) You have to go to the console (Shift + ~) and type devmap ffa_(whatever the mapname is) then when the map loads, type in the console again : "/thedestroyer" without the quotes. Your lightsaber must be disengaged first. The game will then say The Destroyer Cometh and your lightsaber will now sport two blades, one from each end. I have a cool screenshot.

I also have some cool skins to use in Multiplayer.

I had a great time playing KNII, I was kind of dissapointed that you could use all the force powers in the beginning of the game so I'm playing it again for the second time with cheats. I use the all force powers 3 cheat. Playing the game from the start as an all powerfull jedi has it's advantages! I also like to slice my prey into wriggling smoldering pieces so I use the saber dismemberment cheat too. There is nothing like running into a room and slicing up a half dozen enemies in a matter of seconds and then using force choke to raise the last one up off the floor and batter him around into the walls or throw him off a cliff!!! (Big Evil Grin!)

[ 04-20-2002, 16:33: Message edited by: Picaso ]

Beat JK2 a few days after it was out. That game is great, but long towards the beginning. If you miss a shaft or something your supposed to go down it gets frustrating, and the ending is sorta lame, but the star wars premise, force power updates, and sabre usefulness more than makes up for it. If you dont have JK2 get it, best FPS out there.

Guest Grayfox

i agree dredd... it is LONG towards the beginning, but after you pass your jedi trial, it gets a whole lot better.

besides, theres nothin like walkin into a room full of stormtroopers, and laying the smack down jedi style meting out jedi vengence to all the non believers