Fluxgames.com Help Needed

Commander Jamont

Hey Folks

Did you ever wanted to be part of the gaming news community?

Now is your chance , fluxgames.com needs news posters to keep the site running.

Your main tasks will be

1. Post gaming news on daily basis

2. Do interviews with game developers by email.

3. Write reviews/previews about games.

But the main thing will be to keep the news running.

Hope you can help me out

If we are sent games by mail from a publisher, I would be more than happy to set aside my afternoon (6PM - 12AM) to playtest the games, and around 1AM would be more than willing to post a review of each game that I was able to experience completely.

I cannot purchase every single game that is expected a review on, although pretty much every game that is expected to be a hit, you can expect it in my hands as soon as it hits store shelves.

Give me some kind of idea exactly what you are wanting, and exactly how everything goes and I'll talk more about it with you.

[email protected]

Guest Shingen

hey is this site for NEW games or just games in general??

I have alot of games I could post reviews for, but most of them are over 6 months old...

Shingen and anyone else interested. If you're willing to make some reviews, but can't make the commitment to join the team altogether, you can "submit news" on the sidebar menu, to us. You'll get credit for writing it, and it'll be all good. Just so you know, you can still help us; I'd love to see your reviews.

I'm a bit tight with time in RL, but if you want to put up a solid review of older games, I can help out.

For example X-Com: Enemy Unknown, X-Com: Terror from the Deep, X-Com Apocalypse, all the x-wing & tie fighter games, heroes of might and magic I - III, baldur's gate, Icewind dale & Planescape games, Romance of Three Kingdoms I - VI, Unchartered Waters I & II, and many, many more.

On the newer side I have games like Warlords Battlecry II, Europa Universalis II, Wizardry 8, Arcanum most strategic, and RPG games. And even some playstation games.

If you need help please drop me an email at [email protected]