The Great Post your Picuture of your Woman/Man Thread

Nick, I know I said asked this before, but can I borrow her when you skip on over to the UK? Ok, so I'll work on the assumption that the answer will be the same as before. If thats the case, I'll stick with my madam of the moment. Maybe some day I'll get a collage together of all my ex girlfriends for public viewing - I'd do it right now, but my webspace limit is only 50 megs.

The Gammulan intelligence just receintly acquired this picture of Paul Resnig and his new girlfriend. It is rumored that they will get married within the month.

Methinks they both need to spend more time in the sun to get a tan.

[ 05-30-2002, 23:02: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

LOL - Give em a honeymoon out the airlock.

Actually, I think the SUNNY beaches of Mercury would be better for a change. A REFRESHING 500c, always clear sky, and the possibility to see stars and sun BOTH at once!! (that is, if you haven't turned BLIND after looking at the sun for a ENTIRE SECOND!!)

I'm sure that ICE PLANET bear-like creature will ABSOLUTELY enjoy it!!

Only a SINGLE ONE TIME FEE of 500 galcreds!

quote:

The Gammulan intelligence just receintly acquired this picture of Paul Resnig and his new girlfriend. It is rumored that they will get married within the month.

ROTFLMAO

That is just too much.

quote:

Is that thing, that monster that tries to eat skywalker in Star Wars??

Empire strikes back

quote:

that is, if you haven't turned BLIND after looking at the sun for a ENTIRE SECOND!!

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I dont think that Mercury has enough atmosphere to prevent decompression Explosive decompression.

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by ep5:

Actually, I think the SUNNY beaches of Mercury would be better for a change

hehe dont forget the sunscreen

Here you can see my wife.

Btw., ensign Smith, are you happened to be married to yourself? If not, you can show us a picture from yourself in your profile anytime...

Dismissed!

[ 06-03-2002, 04:46: Message edited by: Gudihl ]