Laugh it up

Kartoffel

ROFL!

I like to click on the words and search for more idiocies. Some stuff I found.

"The rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline baggage. "

"The Vikings invented cardboard milk carton as to open it was a test of bravery, skill and brute strength"

"One should never allow computer mice too close to one another, as they have a tendency to breed; this is of course how mouse balls get so dirty. "

"The number of British politicians in one place at one time must be a prime number to keep in line with an obscure 12th century law. Hence the invention of the Prime Minister. "

"A very rare limited edition set of 1987 Topps Baseball Cards featured one extra card, that of God. God's baseball card gave His date of birth as "I am eternal," his height as "I am infinite" and his position as "third base". According to his year-by-year statistics, God's best season came in 1841, when he hit .874 with 127,000 home runs and over a million runs batted in. His worst season came in 1966, when he hit just .208, but that can be partially explained by the fact that he sat out several months with a strained Achilles tendon. One bonus feature of this special card is that anyone who looks at the front picture immediately bursts into flames. "

[ 06-03-2002, 15:51: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]