India vs. Pakistan

Soback

As you know those 2 have been at it for a long time, but now the situation has become very tense. Do you think India will invade Kashir and if a war breaks out, do you think they will start lobing nukes at each other?

India has promised not to use Nuclear weapons unless attacked with them.

In other words if pakistan starts to lose, which they shall, then they will most likely use nukes and then India will respond in kind.

Do I believe that they are capable of using them, YES, most definitely, will they us them, maybe, but I sure hope not. But, I am afraid that it will happen in the next month or so unless something drastically changes the situation.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

...I think they should kill two birds with one stone....and just give that piece of turf to the Palestinians.

Hey! Sounds like a plan to me. All in favor say aye.

That is a good plan. Just make a global fund raiser and buy that land for Palestinians and split the profits between Pakistan and India.

quote:

Originally posted by Dragon Lady:

If my memory serves me Antarctica was set aside for scientific purposes.

Yep. And it is unlikely that the US is going to give that source of oil (?) to the Palestians or anyone for that matter.

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

What a sad place this planet has become.

Fighting over a lousy piece of land.

what do you mean HAS become??? its been like that since biblical times.

Biblical times? Are you kidding me, itÔÇÖs been like that way before biblical times.

As far as why people fight over a lousy piece of land, itÔÇÖs better then a lot of things people find to fight over.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

...I think they should kill two birds with one stone....and just give that piece of turf to the Palestinians.

Hey! Sounds like a plan to me. All in favor say aye.

How about this, we move all the Palestinians to Kashmir, then the US nukes Kashmir. Indian and Pakistan can't retaliate, the Palestinians can stop complaining about the Israelis (since they' are all dead) (since you KNOW they'll STILL want Jerusalem), and then everyone is nice and happy.