Haegemonia

Guest $iLk

That last explosion sure was purdy.

I liked how they said "Lots of Highly Detailed Ships" and "Several Multiplayer Options."

The big question is: Which game to get, This, Imperium Galactica 3, or perhaps Master of Orion 3?

I don't know what the deal is with my DSL, it has been a dog lately, at least when I am home it is.

That movie was pretty cool, but then it locked up my computer. I obviously need to get rid of this dinosaur and get a new one. well, soon.

i've been watching this beaut for a while, i posted in the IG3 post about it

four words

GOTY

personally i consider this "the real IG3"

made by the same people who did IG2 and it seems to play alot the same

[ 07-27-2002, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: JJ ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

30 minute download on DSL, BIG file there $ilk, well, it had better be worth it!!

I agree. Slow it is.. 30 mins? It took me 3.

quote:

OK, so how do you quit out of this f*cking thing? Since ESC doesn't seem to do anything and using C-A-D is just ludicrous.

That was my problem too, it just kept repeating itself and there was no way I could get out of it, tried every key command I knew, and it didn't do a thing. Finally had to turn the machine off. Win98SE does NOT like being shut down in the middle of something. Not one little bit.

Edit: I have it on good authority, if you want to call him that. Alt-f4 is the command to get out of that movie. Haven't tried it myself, because I have my computer doing a few things that I cannot afford to lose. So someone else try it and tell me whether it works or not.

[ 07-28-2002, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

• 4 weeks later...