America the Free State?

DraconisRex

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

Anything that's that long isn't worth reading and is obviously wrong. I got to about page 15 before realizing i had about 70 more to go.

Yeah, I got to about page 3 before I realized that the whole thing was moot.. Ugh.

Sounds like some guy had a LOT of free time on his hands. All those documents and treaties. Ugh. Someone would have to pay me a lot of money to do all of that. The creator was probably some psychopath in prison who managed to see it in some perverted way.

[ 08-07-2002, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Dredd ]

quote:

Anything that's that long isn't worth reading and is obviously wrong. I got to about page 15 before realizing i had about 70 more to go.

I take it you have never read War and Peace or the complete works of Shakespere, or any textbook because those are all well over 70 pages long

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

quote:

I take it you have never read War and Peace or the complete works of Shakespere, or any textbook because those are all well over 70 pages long

Heh, I think what they are trying to say is that they object to reading 70 pages of crap

quote:

Originally posted by EAGLE:

Yup i agree i just looked at 10 lines and i can guess where it will go and how it will end as such documents usualy have similar format and style

That's why I posted it... It may have some valid points, but it's kinda moot 200 years later...

quote:

Originally posted by Or:

I like the bit about hanging all the lawyers

..from a tree... from a tree... whoops! sorry, your honor... no, we didn't mean you.... (thinks, after looking back at the speeding ticket, "in a bloody pig's eye!")

Guest Grayfox

quote:

or the complete works of Shakespere

erf... shakespeare is boring as hell. read the illiad, or the book of the five rings, or the dune series... read something fun