Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Enigma:

quote:

Originally posted by Gordon:

Check out this video it's pretty funny

LOL! war would never be tha same

i cna imagine it:

Churchill rocknig his head up and down and the "Without Me song playing in background.

i'm downloading it. anyone interested in fighting me?

Guest Grayfox

i had that problem with the single player version but not the mp... vid card drivers perhaps? or maybe sound card drivers?

who knows, it could be a multitude of things

the game runs geat on my 56k...but you have to be picky.. Ive playen on 32 player game with little or no lag (and that was awesomewith 32 players)

When you choose a game youll need to find a game with a ping of around 400 or less...anything above 500 becomes laggy for me...

I cant wait for this game to come out....large bombers,subs,more tanks,more maps...cant wait..

Guest Fox__Trot

See my post "battlefield 1942 DEAL" on this section and ive pre-orderd and im jumping from foot to foot oh someone please private message me with the irc server/chat room that bcm uses... thanks

Guest Fox__Trot

E5 your signature... "Combat : Travel to exotic, distant lands. Meet exciting, unusual people - and kill them."

Subspace's subtitle was: Meet people from all over the world then kill them

Guest Fox__Trot

....Anyone play tested on the geforce 2 gts? Im worried it might not run well on my system (and I dont want to download 200+megs for no reason) anyways you can get my systemprofile in the link at the bottom of this post... thanks

Good news, my local GameStop where I preordered it says they'll have it in tomorrow morning!

Also, for those of you having trouble with the sniper rifle... the game does seem to intentionally make shooting difficult. The best use of the sniper rifle seems to be to let the crosshairs "settle" for a few seconds before shooting, and always shoot at a STATIONARY target and only in the head if you can help it. Anywhere else in the body does little damage.

If you are going to be in a running firefight, the sniper is useless.