ALL video games banned in Greece!

Epsilon 5

Guest Fox__Trot

Hah ... hah... HAh.... AHAHAHAH and.... HAHAHAH omfg thats funny heres why..

You realize I couldt play ANY game that even uses an electronic voice to it? per say... Talking Battleship hah.. wow Im glad i live in america

All this from a country that is the gateway for middle eastern terrorist. While I lived there three Americans (two dipolmats and a naval officer) were assasinated in broad daylight with nary a hint of a suspect. Last year radical members of Sept 17th ( a terrorist group with ties to the KKE Greak communist party) robbed a

police armory and got away with out firing a shot

even though the placed was F**king filled with Greek cops. So let's place all our efforts on the evil and dangerous gaming community...that'll solve our problems. Beautiful country , great people and culture , stupid corrupt government.

Well that is truly pathetic. It's the same scenario as banning all forms of Vehicles because some dumb bastard might get drunk behind the wheel of one and run over another. They can't stop person X from becoming (I suppose is the reasoning) addicted to Gambling so ban all and sponge money from the country for playing Chess.

God Bless America.

(and all other non-terrorist countries...)

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV

...members of Sept 17th

Just curious about this one. The news agencies in the states report a group called 17November that sounds a lot like what you're describing. Am I thinking of a different group or is it actually called what you said and reported incorrectly here?

ahhh ok... thought you might have been referring to the "black september" group, cause i never heard of sept17... but then again with as many factions that are out there i wouldnt be surprised if there was an "ass pirate" terr faction.

well hell all you need is some chicken shit and some diesel fuel to make a friggin bomb (ok city).

how hard is that to do?? not very although you gotta get the mix just right or youll just have a smelly bag of crap.

I'm not sure if i've posted on this thread yet or not, but banning video games is stupid. I usually don't resort to such simple and innane comments as stupid, but it IS. Why would you outlaw a type of entertainment and then ban tourists from using it? Who the **** is going to gamble on a game of counter-strike or BCM? If the police are too stupid to know what gambling games are, they need to spend the money used enforcing this ****ing stupid law on training their ****head cops. Morons.

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

I'm not sure if i've posted on this thread yet or not, but banning video games is stupid. I usually don't resort to such simple and innane comments as stupid, but it IS. Why would you outlaw a type of entertainment and then ban tourists from using it? Who the **** is going to gamble on a game of counter-strike or BCM? If the police are too stupid to know what gambling games are, they need to spend the money used enforcing this ****ing stupid law on training their ****head cops. Morons.

hey, you'd be amazed... i gamble at LAN parties... not to mention get out right intoxicated.. nothing like trying to fly a battlecruiser under the influrance... crashing into big rocks (moons) all the time...

[Roleplay]

me: hey, bet you five bucks i can kick your #$@ in a game of Counterstrike or DragonMod Z...

guy: your on!

[End Roleplay]

I have won good money doing that man...

[ 09-12-2002, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Kenada ]

lol i thought gambling on golf was stupid... but video games lmao

talk about no life

i can see the sports books out here now

"uh oh... gooseman is playing today... wow they got him at -15 on all de maps, and a -3 favorite to score the first kill... and look his clan is giving up 10 points in there match today... im bettin 10 bucks on the goose"

lol whatever

[ 09-16-2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Grayfox ]