It's someones Birthday today!!!

echo

ummm thx

wow how did you know it was my b-day today??? i dont think ive told anyone... unless i was in a drunken stupor...

thx again echo, mike and remo

and yes i will be having many tonight... spawn is spending the weekend at a friends house, so i wont have to worry about lookin for a babysitter... now if i can just get his friends mom over here..

[ 09-13-2002, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

Happy B-Day to my best virtual friend. I hope you enjoy yourself and employ the use of a designated driver this evening. You are a fine young man who handles a situation (single dadhood)that most "tough guys" couldn't begin to understand. After four hours with The Evil One I am on my knees praying for my wifes return. Keep up the good work and be the man.

Three cheers for the Fox!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray for Grayfox

Hooray at last...

Hooray for Grayfox , he's a horse's ass!

(Traditional Bannon Family birthday cheer)

quote:

Originally posted by Or:

It's in your profile.

doh... forgot about that...

oh and thx race lol...

and yes i have a designated driver... and my id will be dummy corded to my neck so that if i get too drunk i can walk around and show it to people and ask "who am i???"

thx again everyone

and ill be damned... you all spelled my name right... *sniff* *sniff* thats the best birthday present anyone can get... *sniff*

[ 09-13-2002, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

What Elio said. lol

Actually, Happy B-day Grayfox

And mine was the day before LordDavid's (4th) but I dun care...16...god my mind is messed up...

Ok, I'll stop the babbleing before it gets out of hand.

But yes, Happy semi-belated B-day to you. It's still...Friday the 13th here...another 36 minutes or so to go till saturday for me. So yes, get drunk, have fun, and uh...please dont put the expenses on my tab...I only got 10 bucks that needs to be cashed. lol

[ 09-14-2002, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Genken ]

what? shes a hottie...

well it was an interesting night... one of my roomies got me a bottle of pepe lopez.

if you ever need the paint stripped off a house, or you need to use something as a primer, then you can use pepe lopez. i got the bottle, took a shot and dont remember much afterwards. woke up this morning with the bottle 1/4 full lol...

whooo boy, even typing hurts

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

[QBand ill be damned... you all spelled my name right... *sniff* *sniff* thats the best birthday present anyone can get... *sniff*[/QB]

i read the side of a gray colored pencil and it was spelled GRAY so now I have to spell it the right way

[ 09-15-2002, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]

• 5 years later...

Member 47 turns 42 today! :) From what I hear, he's lately been hitting the books like me (college) as well as posting some movie reviews here on the forums. :) I wish a most heart felt happy birthday to one of this community's longest serving icons!