The scariest thing I've ever seen

Charles Lindsey

Guest Grayfox

ya but what about the porcupine in the commercial??? that was freaky... woulda been funny if the bear dropped the elbow on the porcupine from the top of the dresser...

XtRemE fabric softener rasslin

I think the pocupine would make a cooler Snuggle than the teddy bear, personally. Though if either one is the scariest thing you've ever seen, you don't get out much

But on the subject of personified animals, my stepbrother's son was watching some cartoon with personified animals. There was a turtle, a fox, a badger, a bear, and along comes the only female in the cartoon, a beaver. Not exactly scary, but I can't help but wonder if that was intentional.

[ 10-11-2002, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Litvyak ]

Probably, and I have to say they cast the wrong animal as female. Cats and foxes work ever so much better. Better the beaver then the turtle though, the last time I saw a cartoon with a female turtle (and this was a while ago) it had a pink bow affixed to its head (and donÔÇÖt ask my how it was suppose to be affixed, super glue is a good guess though).

Of course, it could just be that the cartoonist had a tooth fetish; that would explain the selection of a beaver quite nicely.

[ 10-11-2002, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: Dragon Lady ]

You know what was really freaky, the Splendour Scottish gingerbread man(I don't know if he operates in the US). He used too say; (In a ‘THICK SCOTTISH ACCENT' ) “It tasssstes like SUGAR, because it’s madddddde from SUGAR”

...booth witty and delicious at the same time.... FREAKY PEOPLE!!

I liked the fake Snuggle ad that was for some war video game or console box. It starts out like a Snuggle ad with the bear doing his spiel when a tank crashes through the basement, to which we are treated to the bear almost swearing: "WHAT THE...??!!!"

At which point he's cut off as all chaos breaks loose with the tank letting off a big shot. You see the bear running, arm shot off, burn marks etc. with the tank crashing through the house behind him in pursuit of him across one of those "spring-fresh scented" meadows. I fell off my chair laughing.

Anyway, it ended up with the bear laying in the meadow missing an arm, slightly scorched/frazzled and with tank treads on it where it got ran over. He says a few final words, but I forget what it was. I was still laughing too hard to pay attention.

Could we do something about that gekko that promotes a specific brand of car insurance? Not only is it creepy ,it is annoying as hell. Would PETA object to me smashing a virtual lizzard? BTW Extreme teddy bear rasslin , 'Fox you are the limit(LOL)

Guest Grayfox

i remember that commercial with the bear and the tank lol. after he gets run over they fix him back up doing the whole bionic man thing "we can rebuild him gentlemen... we have the technology" as the bear runs on a treadmill and starts pumpin iron...

then he gets run over by a tank again.

Hmm, so what do I say to all that.

The Bear sounds hilarious, have never seen it.

The one that I like is the Commercial where the gecko is sitting on a chair waiting for an interview for the spokesman job. His name is called, he gets up and walks towards the door, and there coming out is that taco bell chihuahua. The gecko says "well, hello there" in his silly Ausie accent and the dog looks at him and says, "Great, a talking gecko." I just burst out laughing EVERY time I see that commercial.

Simple things for simple minds I guess.