What is your perfect costume?

Commander Elio Jason

I think that the last question may be the only one that really matters, which is annoying(to me personally). Since if you choose anonymous, you get spider-man, even if you made evil choices for everything else.

YODA!!!

A freaking glove puppet...

anyone tries to shove their hand up my [expletive deleted] is gonna get a [CENSORED] with the red handle, then I'm gonna [EXTREMELY DETAILED MEDICAL PROCESS DELETED, SEE GENEVA CONVENTION {III(section 3)}] and then I'm gonna get creative.

quote:

Originally posted by Or:

YODA!!!

anyone tries to shove their hand up my [expletive deleted] is gonna get a [CENSORED]
with
the red handle, then I'm gonna [EXTREMELY DETAILED MEDICAL PROCESS DELETED, SEE GENEVA CONVENTION {III(section 3)}] and then I'm gonna get creative.

ummm are you feeling ok today?

quote:

Originally posted by Or:

YODA!!!

anyone tries to shove their hand up my [expletive deleted] is gonna get a [CENSORED]
with
the red handle, then I'm gonna [EXTREMELY DETAILED MEDICAL PROCESS DELETED, SEE GENEVA CONVENTION {III(section 3)}] and then I'm gonna get creative.

LMAO! megalol.gif

[ 10-27-2002, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Guest Grayfox

hmm mine is sauruman or count dookie... i mean dookoo... it fits, i could see myself ruling the world

*whatre we gonna do today brain zort*

*the same thing we do every day pinky.... TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD*

*Yes brain, snarf but what iof the rubber chicken doesnt want to wear nylons???*