Report Card Time

Cmdr Nova

quote:

Originally posted by Dragon Lady:

Diplomacy? Yea, I know all about diplomacy. It's divided up into four branches: Annexation, Destruction, Usurpation, and Domination.

I misread your quote and almost didn't catch the difference. I read it as "Democracy..."

Oh, that's nothing... When I was 10-years old, and still learning to read, I glanced to the side of the highway, and told my Grandma I saw the "Ridiculous Book Store." She glanced up, and died laughing.... It said, "Religious Book Store..."

Okay, back on topic, guys...

quote:

Originally posted by Litvyak:

Hmmm... I don't know... I think those kids draw better than I do

Ditto. That's why I refuse to take any art class, (ENGL 101 is the only one that's absolutely mandatory) or become involved in any computer project that may end up with me making a futile attempt at computer art.

It's a skill I'd like to have, but I just lack any talent. Really, I can compose music better than anything that requires manual dexterity.

[ 10-29-2002, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Urza ]

I can do layouts like it's nobody's business, in terms of letters, forms, newspaper/magazines, etc. However, I couldn't actually draw if my life depended on it -- I've have to pull the trigger myself....

[ 10-30-2002, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: DraconisRex ]