Regarding Wolferz - Please Read!!

Supreme Cmdr

A few minutes ago I received an email informing me that one of our own and a long standing member of the community, Wolferz, had a severe stroke and was taken to the ICU.

I am not at liberty to divulge any further information about this, but feel free to send your words of encouragement (here and on email), letting him know that he'd better hurry up and get the hell out of that bed!!

Since his email is not in his public profile, I am not at liberty to divulge it. As such, I have created an email profile on the server, which will forward all emails to him, until he returns. Give it about 15 mins from the time stamp of this post, for the forwarding to start working. You can send him email at [email protected]

We at 3000AD Inc wish him a speedy recovery.

[ 11-11-2002, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest Grayfox

dont make me come down there and drag you out of bed.... youre an engineer for gods sakes man!!! strokes dont keep us down!!!!

best wishes to you wolf, AND your family, and ill be seeing you posting inline soon.

Sorry dear friends, this is not Wolferz. I am

Shewolfers and just wanted to tell you that I've

printed this thread and all the e-mails. I will give them to him as they come in. I've already given him a few and they have really lifted his spirits. You are fantastic people and this means so much to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Wolferz is supposed to me moved from ICU tomorrow, 11/12/02, and start therapy. If all goes well he may be back here himself very soon.

Once again thank you all for the support you have shown.

Tell him that we are all indeed pulling for him.

My realtor, who is also a good friend had a stroke, was not pretty, but he got medical attention quite quickly, he was 100% in about 2 months. Strokes are not as life threatening as they used to be. But they are still scary things.

Tell him to keep his chin up and his attitude postive and he will be playing BCM in notime!! And of course spending lots of time with his family!!

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

Wolferz is supposed to me moved from ICU tomorrow, 11/12/02, and start therapy. If all goes well he may be back here himself very soon.

Once again thank you all for the support you have shown.

Thats great news!!! Keep us posted!