How mad are you??

Guest Grayfox

quote:

I tend to speak in riddles, and getting a straight answer out of me is indeed a notable moment. While I may act a little crazy, I am actually quite lucid and tend to be the voice of reason. My sanity is in a good balance with my insanity.

42% Mad... This is the 3rd time I was certified sane... Kinda scares me, knowing the rest of you guys...

quote:

your iq and talent has soared to new heights. your intelligence may be the envy of all those that are wise, but it seems to have gotten the better of you. you take things to the extreme and a chemical balance is nothing more than a pipe dream in your brain. consider heavy medication... maybe even a straightjacket...

YES!! 97% mad, WOOO! Look at me I'm insane!

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Hehe:

caterpillar.jpg

i am extremely intelligent and very wise. i think logically and rhetorically in order to get problems solved. if i'm not mad now, i'm getting very close.

Me too. Well, statistically speaking if intelligence is distributed like a bell curve, then being far above average (or below for that matter) makes you not normal. In other words mad.

hatter.jpg

my iq and talent has soared to new heights. my intelligence may be the envy of all those that are wise, but it seems to have gotten the better of me. i tend to take things to the extreme and a chemical balance is nothing more than a pipe dream in my brain. i need to consider heavy medication... maybe even a straightjacket...

[ 11-24-2002, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Urza ]