Supposed to be a response to the "not a moron post"

Fractux

Well I had a reply to that, and then it disapeared... oh well. I'll post it anyways.

The BBC had this story as well, and so did the CBC

After all, many world leaders are morons. It's not hard to face the truth. Even Chretien is a moron sometimes. Anyways, the opposition parties were the ones pushing for her resignation, in the constant political smear battles that blow everything out of proportion. Her comment was in a private interview too, so I'm guessing someone knew what it was worth, and what a story it would make and leaked it.

Anyways, I think we all know that this article would not be getting so much press if it didn't have any truth behind it.

Cheers!

[ 11-27-2002, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Fractux ]

Let's see, Bush got congress to back him on Iraq, he got the UN to back him on Iraq, he got a tax break through, he just made it so the Republicans won both the house and the Senate, AGAIN, except this time there too big a margin for a Jumpin Jim Jeffords to turn it back over to the Democrats.

Yeah, Bush is a moron, sure thing!!

You guys keep thinking that......

To underestimate PRESIDENT Bush is a HUGE mistake, and I just love watching the world do it.

He will burn you EVERY time, why? because he is NOT a moron, he is far from it!!

Jaguar, don't be so serious about this.. hehe..

I personally don't agree at all with Bush's way of keeping his political carreer on high groud.

In THAT respect he, nor his advisors, and policy makers etc. etc., are morons, I agree. His father was a very good statesman who knew who how it all worked, and how to play the system in his favour. And so Bush has got a lot of support.

You're right he will burn people every time, I'm not denying that at all. But being #1 comes at at cost, especially in the league Bush is playing in.

Anyways, politics are one big messy game that I won't delve into further.

Well, I don't want to be serious anymore so I'm going to go nuke some Gammulans, which could help advance my Terran political career if I had one.

Cheers!

[ 11-27-2002, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Fractux ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Let's see, Bush got congress to back him on Iraq, he got the UN to back him on Iraq, he got a tax break through, he just made it so the Republicans won both the house and the Senate, AGAIN, except this time there too big a margin for a Jumpin Jim Jeffords to turn it back over to the Democrats.

Yeah, Bush is a moron, sure thing!!

You guys keep thinking that......

To underestimate PRESIDENT Bush is a HUGE mistake, and I just love watching the world do it.

He will burn you EVERY time, why? because he is NOT a moron, he is far from it!!

YES! BUSH IS GOD! WORSHIP HIM! WORSHIP THE BUSH!