Please Welcome our newest commander!!

My first Son, Aric Kincaid was born this morning at 6:19 AM PST. He joins the world at 9 lbs even, and 21 1/2 inches tall.

Mother and son are doing excellent, this was our first ever HOMEbirth, no hospital run, the water broke, called the midwife and grandma, and let nature take it's course.

Wonderful experience, this is our third child, 1st being Morgan who is now 6 1/2 and a very proud big sister, and 2nd is Lindsey, 2 1/4, and she is a very proud big sister as well.

Just thought that I would let you all know!!

Congrats, Jag! Remember to tell him, when he turns into the dreaded teenager, the same thing that Bill Cosby's dad told him:

quote:

I brought you in this world -- I take you out. Make another look just like you.

My mother, on the other hand, decided my school notebook (the 2" kind...) across the top of my head was enough to get my attention when she said, "No more videogames today!", and I decided to ignore her....

ConGratz! Jaguar

And whats this about 'Dreaded Teenager' hey! im a teen here.. although I can understand that cause your putting all teenagers into one box, not even thinking of those who don't cause problems *like me*

Thank you all.

This is gonna be a bit different for me, I am used to daughters, I can handle them, but a son? What the heck am I gonna do with him? LOL

It's gonna be fun, mother and son are doing quite well, Daddy is a bit tired and the daughters are both dying to hold their little brother, but they will just have to wait until he and MAMA decide to wake up.

I will have pictures up shortly, he is a full term baby, unlike my 2 girls, who were both 4 weeks early and 5 pounders, so I am looking at this newborn going, isn't he 2 months old? He's a biggun!! And yes.... never mind, we won't go there.

Like father, like son I guess, ROFLMAO!!! OK, I went there!!

[ 11-29-2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Congratulations!

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

This is gonna be a bit different for me, I am used to daughters, I can handle them, but a son? What the heck am I gonna do with him? LOL

Thats easy. Make him do the oil change for your car.

Guest Remo Williams

Excellent, congrats Jaguar!

I have two girls and a boy myself. All of mine are teenagers though. Sure wish they were babies again, life was much easier then.

CONGRATS JAG!!!!

Well, look at the bright side, you'll have someone who can lift heavy objects, kick the sister's BFs bums when they do silly things, and if he keeps up with the height thing, retrieve objects from high shelves....

I'm 6'2" and a good 6" above my dad and almost a foot over my mom. "Could you get that for me son" isn't a question anymore. It's an order. >.<

LOL, too good, sorry for the quality of these pics, but with Dialup I made these as small as I could.

Here's ARIC!!

Aric1.jpg

Aric2.jpg

And here's Morgan, my eldest, and Aric

AM1.jpg

There, I hope that works!!

Yes, I am a proud PAPA!!!!

He looks Asian, but I promise he is not, he is just real chubby, have no idea where that comes from, I am SKINNY!!!

He is actually my first child that has been born full term, maybe they all look like that and I just haven't noticed... LOL

[ 11-29-2002, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Congratulations Jag, although I don't know why you worry about a son... just someone you know will be naturally inclined to handle a gun .

Give my regards to the Mrs for putting up with a home birth.... hurts just thinking about it...

GOOD LUCK!!!

PS

quote:

Originally posted by CedricB:

I'm 6'2" >.<

My parents always make me get things from high places. Im 6'1.5'' and im only 13

PPS POST 201!!! (cant remember where 200 was ) TIME TO CHANGE THE QUOTE!

[ 11-30-2002, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]