I love you guys!

d8alus

I just wanna say how much I appreciate the friendly and helpful environment you all contribute to here. I just posted on the Star Wars Galaxies board and managed to see sparks and kindling within 5 minutes. Have I mentioned yet that I love you guys??

LOL I don't know what's worse, almost getting flamed by an idiot or being defended by them!! Some people are just so immature. (like me)

check out the SWG Discussions forum at www.starwarsgalaxies.com I posted as 'd8alus'

[ 12-05-2002, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Kiran ]

For some starnge reason this post made me think about care-bears.

The kind of crazy stuff TV fed me as a kid.

No creature should ever have gotten the name "Playful Heart Monkey" or "Love a Lot Bear" or "Bedtime Bear"... it's just plain wrong.

Someone, shoot me

Lol!!! oh I really should reply to that thread telling YouDieByMyHands to show a little more respect

There are boards like that i wish SC was on *Oh boy I could see it now.. all the losers on that board would flee*

I dunno why, but I love my SWG board name 'SKSniper'

It fights my personality well =) *Hint the word 'Sniper'*

[ 12-05-2002, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

Had to search the pages ...

HERE

Interesting comment :

quote:

You should have seen this place in October, there were topics like "I'm going to be a dark jedi master bounty hunter and I don't care what you say", and "Ma jedi wil 0wnx0r j00 n00bz". I have been here for a year and a half, and it has made me hate jedi. When I first got here, I thought jedi might be cool, but I wanted something else, jedi are in every other star wars game, now, I would love nothing else more then gathering my friends and destroying a jedi.

An interesting thing about this board, is that the longer you have been here, the less you care about being a jedi, and you tend to want them to be rarer then new posters do.

[ 12-05-2002, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]