*sniff sniff* She has been deployed

Kalshion

Ok I didn't really know what to name the subject as... if you feel you have a better name for what im about to type SC feel free to edit =)

For some of you know might know.. My sister is in the Military, Airforce.. Staff Sargent... well she was just deployed to somewhere.. my guess is Iraq.. thats how her e-mail sounded..

Well I logged onto MSN and almost right away one of her friends told me that the community she is on... the community she has been a member of for the past 2 years.. well some of them will miss others don't really seem to give a F****** S***!!!

Anyway if I may I would like you guys to tell me what you think of this Community after reading there replys, there insults... and for you SC how you would act.. as for flamiung Go ahead and flame me or anyone else on that board.. I don't care or as DH *One of her friends* sead "

Nah, you made your point perfectly clear.

Hit them all you want, I don't give a shit about them no more"

I posted there and you can guess who I am on that board..

If you want to delete this topic SC cause.. oh maybe you feel it wouldn't interest this community.. then go right ahead no hard feelings =)

well here is link

My sisters Goodbye Post.. and her very rude replys

Edit: Wrong Community Name.. had to correct it.. plus other spelling errors needed correcting

[ 12-15-2002, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Kalshion ]

Remember this always: Those that make sacrifices for others, be it directly or for their country, are special, and deserve maximum respect, and our thanks. It doesn't matter if they live or die -- we have a voluntary military right now, which means she decided she was willing to do whatever was needed in order to protect this country. That, in and of itself, proves without a doubt that she is braver than 90+% of America.

Those who cannot accept and respect her choice are not worth the electrons they're made of. Simply consider the source, and write them off. Nothing is sadder than people too stupid to recognise what others are doing for them.

I know she's your sister, but she's also a well-trained soldier. Be proud of her, and keep her in your prayers, as I will do also. Keep faith, and know that no matter what happens, it's all for a reason, even if we may not know the reason why....

Damn... I nearly had a heart attack reading some fools reply to that topic *NOT ON THIS BOARD* but on the board i gave you the link to......

If you want to know why I nearly had a heart attack lemme know and I'll post what the A**HOLE sead.. trust me you would to probably almost get a heart attack.

Read majority of the posts god there are some A***h***s on that board.

Have faith your sister will be ok and will be returned safely to you and your family. Try not worry so much, I know its hard, but you making yourself sick with worry will not help anyone, least of all your sister.

My hats off to your sister and indeed anybody in the military, I wanted to join when I was younger but can't due to medical reasons, but I have the greatest respect for anybody who does offer there services to the armed forces.

Keep your chin up, and keep your faith your sister will be home before you know it!

[ 12-10-2002, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Emmett.hendrick ]

I am continually amazed how people can turn any situation/discussion into a discussion about themselves.

Please send your sister my thanks for going and doing something I do not have the moral fibers to do. I am fundamentally against ME personally killing someone or being in an organization that does that. This is what the military exists for: Blowing people and things up. Every position in the military exists to that end. I cannot bring myself to do that voluntarily. I will stand with the next militia person to defend my home when "they" invade, but I do not want to unless I have to.

I also understand that blowing things and people up needs to be done from time to time, even when my home is not under a tangible, fightable threat. I count my lucky stars everyday that I live in a country that has a volunteer military, and that there are enough volunteers to fill it.

While I sit back and go to college to become successful in the business world, and fill my time with the pretend military of BCM, there are people out there putting their lives on the line to make sure that world exists. No one told them to go out and do it. They got up and decided to do that themselves.

It is these brave few that keep back the monsters in the night. It is for them I have my deepest and undying respect. I hope your sister has a quick and uneventful tour, and returns home safely.

My Two Yellow Ribbons

Dude, Kalshion, don't let those slimy little f**ktards get to you. It bothers me the way that most gaming communities are nowday's. As for your sis, she'll be all right, as long as she keeps her head down and her senses up, she'll make it home in no time.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I salute your sister. The fact that she volunteered to serve her country shows that she has astounding integrity. (Kinda makes me wish I didn't have this damn asthma, but thats a different story.) Those who don't respect her are not human at all, it doesn't matter if they're American or not, they should still respect anyone who is willing to serve for ANY country.

[ 12-14-2002, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr. WeeGee ]