Did you get a phone call?

EAGLE

Was just reading PC Gamer

and in one article about gameing and media found something intresting. (Jan 03 page 27)

"I heard that if you play one of the Battlecruiser game, you get a phone call,

And then a week later, you die"

-Forum poster Kyle Wilson discussing Battlecruiser Millennium on www.quartertothree.com And by the way he was joking.

How do rumors like that start i wonder..

I wonder if SC knows our phone numbers

You should see all the other stuff floating around. Good thing we can laugh at it.

I hate when I get one of those calls where the machine has dialed like 5000 numbers at once. Then the phone company completes all the calls at once but the machine only chooses the one call that beat out all the others by a microsecond then hangs up on all the others. I get hangups like that all the time.

I want a Telezapper.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

I hate when I get one of those calls where the machine has dialed like 5000 numbers at once. Then the phone company completes all the calls at once but the machine only chooses the one call that beat out all the others by a microsecond then hangs up on all the others. I get hangups like that all the time.

So thats what it is. I keep thinking that I've been getting prank calls from some idiots.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

I want a Telezapper.

They don't work, they're a waste of money. Mine worked for about 1 month after I got it (It had just come out). Businesses found ways around them.

[ 12-20-2002, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr. WeeGee ]