Merry Christmas Everyone

Thought that since I will most likely be gone for the next 2 days that I would start the christmas thread for this year.

SO......

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Now, I need to find that venison cook book and get that 30-06 ready, when those reindeer land on my house, THEY ARE ALL MINE!!!

quote:

Shoot, 30-06? Thats kidstuff. Santa's in for it big time, I've got me a pre-ban M14. Look out reindeer, here I come.

Well, I prefer to have some meat left after shooting it.... and not have deer chunks hanging in the trees 20 yards behind the house.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

quote:

Shoot, 30-06? Thats kidstuff. Santa's in for it big time, I've got me a pre-ban M14. Look out reindeer, here I come.

Well, I prefer to have some meat left after shooting it.... and not have deer chunks hanging in the trees 20 yards behind the house.

Well if they run away you can always get the " heavy stuff "

[ 12-24-2002, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Guest Remo Williams

Merry Christmas all!

quote:

Hmm, I wonder what software Santa has brought me this year?

My wife let me open one of my gifts early this year. It was a nice surprise to see she had bought me the Half-Life Platinum Collection. It contains all five Half-Life titles. Now I'm wonder what other title she has laying over there under the tree in those small packages.

Merry Christmas!!

On a side note, when someone is describing a present they got for you and they say, "Well, I was definitely 'thinking outside the box'. If you don't like it you can take it back." Should I be worried??

Every one have a good and safe holiday tomorrow! I hope ya'll get what you want. My gift to SC is to say that he is the best game making mad man in the whole world from the past on into the future! No one has ever matched his might, or supported their games as much as him ! Everyone have a goodone!