BCM ON G4!!!

chrismoney7

I was watching G4 today on TV and during the show Filter, they were disgussing the game Robo something Battlecry. And anyway when you see the first person who starts talking he is in an EB store. You look all the way on the left of the screen, you can see a whole bunch of BCM games on the shelf. I think it is really cool that I saw this. I normally dont realize things like that.

Anyone else see it?

you actually watch G4? if u are a true gamer, how dare u shame those who are to busy playin games to watch others play it, j/k

but seriously ud rather watch then play?

btw its coo for the SC, free publicity

yeah

I watch it when my friends want to play on my computer (the best computer on the block).

"I wanna play man"

"one sec"

" NO IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 5 HOURS I WANT TO PLAY!!"

"what are you even going to do?"

"Im going to raid the clan apartment and PK all fo my clan members, then im going to sell the stuff i steal"

"why?"

"its fun and it gives me an oppertunity to get the s**t beat out of me"

"ok have fun, i need to do my homework"

So in the end I do my homework and watch G4, and my friend screws up his clan. He is so nice to the other people in the clan he's in, isnt he?

quote:

Originally posted by TheBunny:

I was watching G4 today on TV and during the show Filter, they were disgussing the game Robo something Battlecry. And anyway when you see the first person who starts talking he is in an EB store. You look all the way on the left of the screen, you can see a whole bunch of BCM games on the shelf. I think it is really cool that I saw this. I normally dont realize things like that.

Anyone else see it?

hehe, I'm not surprised (at the units on the shelves), I was just talking to my EB rep about sales the other day and BCM is selling strong and in fact, EB will run out of units later this month I think and that will be the end of the first gen BCM release (since no more will be manufactured).

Sorry if i sound stupid but i don't get it right. If BCM units reach the out of stock sstate and no more will be manufactured, then how are the people who don't have BCM play BCM:G if they buy it?

or is BCM:G a full game and not an expansion?

Sorry again if i sound stupid or out of place

quote:

Originally posted by Menchise:

quote:

BCM ON G4!!!

Hehe. When I first saw that title, I thought you meant that BCM was running on a Mac. Silly me.

My initial thought was that The Bunny was inquiring about Mac G4 compatibility.

Does anybody know if ATTBI carries G4 in the Pittsburgh area?

quote:

were disgussing the game Robo something Battlecry

"Robo something"?!?! Dude that's Robotech it's one of the coolest anime series ever!! The game is a bit frustrating but you should really check out the series!

yeah... i remember watching G4 and seeing that... i was like "yeah!". (i dont like that channel too much because they show the same 10 episodes for 2-3 weeks or something...)