Remember Me?

aramike

Hey folks!

Been awhile. Just wanted to stop in and give a quick hello to all of the old crew still hangin' around. Been missing you all.

Was thinking about just sliding in under the radar but decided on giving a general shout-out to the crew. Gallion, Jaguar, I've been gone for awhile so if you could help me figure out where to start catching up I'd love you for it.

Oh yeah, in case you're wondering I plan on sticking around.

Derek: Glad to see the old haunts are still as completely intact as before. Some things just won't die...

Guest Remo Williams

Hey! Welcome back Mike! Its been awhile hope lifes been treating you well. There are a few new faces around here but its basicly the same old growd.

Glad to hear your going to be sticking around always enjoyed reading your posts in the political topics.

Welcome back Mike! Not much happening, just the usual. Derek is seeing how many of us he can kill off with the screenshots and tidbits of dropped info, the debates are going strong, and no talk of Shirly for a while now.

quote:

Originally posted by rtoolooze:

Sup Mike, good to see you back. What planet did you visit on your vacation?

Hehe, Planet Europe. And some of Africa too. Mostly charity work. Been trying to live out retirement with a purpose (seriously, I'm not *THAT* old).

Anyway, has anyone seen Rattler or Chris (Gallion) around?

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

MIKE!!!!!! HEY!!!!! >>>>>

I am late as usual! Welcome back!! So glad to see you!

Hi Tammy! (I've remembered the name correctly, right?) Hope everything's going well with the children. Glad to see you're still lurking!

As for the rest of you guys... word.