Personality test: which LOTR character are you most like?

Joel Schultz

It says I'm most like wormtongue. Wormtongue! That creepy little stalker who betrays everything for love, harrumph!

I'm also, according to this, like Bill Ferny (the half-pence villain) and Boromer. Utter rubbish!

You know, these never have female results (ok, on the other hand there arenÔÇÖt a whole lot of female characters, maybe Shelob would work for me though).

i came out as Samwie.

try the name generator on that site. it's pretty cool. listing our 3 favorite people!

Orkish Name for Shirly

Grotrárz the Grim

Orkish Name for Resnig

Wurrkrut the Meek

Orkish Name for Derek Smart

Gutlakh the Squeaker

According to the Red Book of Westmarch,

In Middle-earth, Elio Pujol was a

Amorous Teleri

ok no more off-topic ness. sorrby bout that.

Well, the name generator is nice. According to it my elven name is Nuquernawethiel. Talk about a mouthful, I like

Oh, and I should live in Dol Guldur, Fangorn Forest, or Minas Morgul. I don't recall much of Dol Guldur (sorry, a long time since I read the books), but isn't Minas Morgul where the dark tower is, the counterpoint to Minas Tirith? Sounds like my kind of place

Guest Grayfox

great... im more like legolas... but i said id eat bill the pony hehe

as for the name generator thats pretty cool,

according to the red books of westmarch, Henry Redding was a feared black rider... sweet.

my elven name is Mormel or Mormellion

my orcish name is Ruztakh the Clutcher...

very cool

• 8 months later...

Morning!

Mmmmh...I hoped to be more like Gandalf,'cause I like Sorcerers, but I ended up being like

Frodo. At least, I'm a bit like Gandalf and this little Sam...

My name would be:

(elven) Vorhuan or Vorhuanion

(hobbit) Frodo Sackville-Baggins from Oatbasto

(dwarven) Fr├│r Diamondholder (mmmh...I like that name )

(orkish) Grimag the meek (since english is not my first language and in case my dictionary doesn't fool me, this wouldn't be a quite fitting name for an ork, would it? )

I don't know what to do with this name "Pointy-eared Wainrider"...sounds not sympatic...anyways

Wish ya all a nice day!