Get married anywhere you wish!

Epsilon 5

LMAO!

An inflatable church, I'm sure there is some deep symbolism going on here...

It's an interesting idea, but they sure picked an UGLY couple for that photo. Gag me with a spoon!

Oh, and as for inflatable lawyers, I think they already have them

Here's a good ad to expand its roles. Martyrism.

Come and get your nifty, one of a kind, inflatable church! Complete with inflatable priest! Ever wanted to be a martyr like Thomas A'Becket? But are toooo lazy to walk 10 miles to the nearest church? Well fear no more people, cause all you have to do is inflate this nifty church and wait for the muderers to arrive! Call now and the muderers, priced at $99.95 are free, yes thats right free! So call 555-555-5555 now and get your inflatable church today!

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr. WeeGee:

Here's a good ad to expand its roles. Martyrism.

Come and get your nifty, one of a kind, inflatable church! Complete with inflatable priest! Ever wanted to be a martyr like Thomas A'Becket? But are toooo lazy to walk 10 miles to the nearest church? Well fear no more people, cause all you have to do is inflate this nifty church and wait for the muderers to arrive! Call now and the muderers, priced at $99.95 are free, yes thats right free! So call 555-555-5555 now and get your inflatable church today!

When you hear "somebody free me from this priest" you know that your order is being processed.