Virus Attack on US and other countrys

Kalshion

I myself have been attacked by some nasty viruses and trojan horses recently, something that forced me (well, my father) to buy the norton internet security and norton system works to protect our pc's.

There's a virus golore out there...

Yea, I know, I saw that one too. That really got me, for all that viruses are they are not terrorism, or terror tactics, and I don't think anyone is in terror of getting a virus. It's disgusting the way they're trying to play off of the big terrorism scare going around.

Yea but luckly it seems everything is under control..

Most networks are back up now but there is still about 50,000 that are still down *The virus was big*

My guess is that they *the hackers* aimed the virus at our economy just like that b**ch osama did.

btw.. excuse my french

The walls come out.ladders come out faster. The people who build the walls are well paid....the people who build the ladder love the climb, hate the wall, or hate the pay....

I have Norton protection...seems like every day I'm attacked...virtual track was fun the first time.

quote:

Originally posted by Lotharr:

The walls come out.ladders come out faster. The people who build the walls are well paid....the people who build the ladder love the climb, hate the wall, or hate the pay....

I have Norton protection...seems like every day I'm attacked...virtual track was fun the first time.

try the McAfee versions. nothing has gotten past them on my system

After reading this thread and a couple of news stories I updated the work computer first thing this morning. Norton Corporate caught it about 11:00 AM. This was the Slammer worm. W32/something or other. This is the first time it has ever alerted me.