Help! I need a new Derek Smart post..quick

Kevin Trotter

One of the coolest things about these games and this community is the direct participation of the SC. This was my first experience with a forum and with computer gaming and I was welcomed and given lots of assistance and shown lots of patience.

While I still have difficulties playing BCM as opposed to BC3000 I still love it and will keep playing till I'm good or it kills me(or in this case my AE)

However I have noticed a conspicuous absence of original SC posts. Although I am still jealous

of his dashing good looks , his Mercedes his plush home in a gated community and for my wife's

insistence he's a "damn fine lookin man.."(see my Mack Daddy SC post from last year), I miss his presence on the boards.

I think the everincreasing partisan *****ing and moaning has driven him away and that kinda bothers me. Sometimes I would just like to chuck all the rhetoric and have some fun on this forum again.Everybody LIGHTEN UP! I know times are rough but as much as we like to think so not one problem is gonna be solved by my rants or one $ilk's or Jag's longwinded well written polemics.

And SC must I threaten and insult you again to get your attention? I DARE you to use the geneouz

ray on me mr smartey man..I DARE you..I double dare you.

Race, you'll have to skip with the pleasantries and go for the throat with the dreaded ...

Triple Dog Dare.

btw: Don't bug the SC too much he's coding the next object of all of our fantasies.

Which should make milady very unhappy

She is constantly poking fun when I'm playing,

She always asks why we keep throwing DATA out of the airlock just to retrieve him again.

And the ever present section of in game music that calls me a bum

THe one thing I can't stand is *****ing. If there's one thing I'll probably get pissed about and ***** on is *****ing. (Hence increasing the problem. )

So far, I haven't seen any trouble. We're all being patient.

I'm chilling out. It's cool. I mean, the last time I remember SC taking a break, he took the laptop with him.

He can't stay away long.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Thats enough for me. I liked it better when we weren't at each others throats and I liked that the SC would actually Write a post instead of posting a link now and then. Cant we all just get along?

*bursts in laugh* bwahahahaa ...

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Thats enough for me. I liked it better when we weren't at each others throats and I liked that the SC would actually Write a post instead of posting a link now and then. Cant we all just get along?

Yea, I agree. I miss the SCs strictness as well. Honestly it almost seems that you've started to give up a bit on keeping the board in line SC. Come back SC, we miss you.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

Do we need a community hug?!

Come here guys! hahahaha

Woohoo....wait this is a mostly male community count me out!! How about a toga party instead? Everybody grab your favorite beer mug and I'll meet you all at SC pad. Oh and someone grab some pretzels and marshmellows on the way!!

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

Do we need a community hug?!

Come here guys! hahahaha

Woohoo....wait this is a mostly male community count me out!! How about a toga party instead? Everybody grab your favorite beer mug and I'll meet you all at SC pad. Oh and someone grab some pretzels and marshmellows on the way!!

Hey you forgot the Beer!

Seriously though, Race is right (at least in my case). We miss you SC. Its nice to see you pop in now and again but your post have decidly dropped to minimal content. Apart from the odd link in the general forums or reply to a newbie question (or to slap EP_5 around a bit) you are rarely seen.

I/WE know you are busy but please take a break for a little while and let us know how you are feeling/what you are thinking. Hell just jump in and scream at us.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Hey you forgot the Beer!

Nope, sure didn't I'm in charge of logistics for all of Prime. I have two transports loaded down with beer and ice on their way. We'll pack it all in the pool and turn it into the biggest ice chest in Florida!

quote:

Besides, it looks like the site has moved toward self-government now anyway, so no heads for me to knock.

Ahhhh! The good old days, nothing like listening to the screaming noobies as they were ejected from the air lock!

I have to admit, keeping those deck plates in front of the airlock waxed to a high gloss made it so much easier to get the noobs in there. not to mention the entertainment value of watching them try to slow their progress. ah the good 'o' days. /sigh

Come to think of it I haven't been feeling politicky lately...

Thanks for thinking of me though Race! You're my hero!

Nah I've been stuck on Neverwinter Nights for the past month... talk about addictive....

Thanks $ilk It's nice to have a hero and besides being a conservo I think you are pretty cool. Days like today make me glad you are stilla civilian. My own personal addiction now (besides school) is Unreal Championship for XBox. I'm working on my skills in prep for na try at XBox on line Mplayer