Iraqi soldiers surrender to British paratroopers

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Grayfox

and i bet you own stock in the company

and im not surprised you would post something like that...

dont you have an anti war demonstration to goto or something???

Just a reminder that everyone is free to attack opposing opinions all they want and with as much heat as they want but no one is free to stoop to making personal attacks of any kind on these forums. This thread is beginning to look more like the later and for this thread to stay alive that trend needs to stop now.

quote:

Saddam has killed and murdered over 1 million people, he has his citizens tortured and raped just to keep them in line. He is a dangerous man.

yeah and I suppose that the United States just found this out, that's why they are only now acting. He hasn't been in power for over 15 years and been doing this along. He's only just begun this villainy.

Ill bet you'll say he wasn't supplied with weapons by the united states in the 80's either.

The Kurds were encouraged to rise up against Saddam, we'll support you they said! When the Kurds were murdered and their rebellion destroyed where was the U.S

As sad as the things that Saddam and his company have been responsible for, I didn't know that people are really fooled by the "he's murdering and raping innocent people he must be stopped" reason.

I don't know what it is really myself, I could guess the oil, but that would still only be a guess...not to mention Bush has said repeatedly please don't light the oil, we'll want it when we're done.

But the reason for war now can't only be morals. Where were your morals for the past 13 years since the gulf war? he has been raping and murdering since then you know.