Iraq information minister - a total riotous loon

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Remo Williams

CNN nick named him Baghdad Bob. I was watching him last night and almost rolled off the couch laughing. You could see buildings burning in the background over his shoulder. I think we should pitch in and send him some new glasses.

lol!!!

He is officially now the Iraqi Bullshit Minister.

I'd love to see him giving one of his fantasy world press conferences, and right in the middle of the whole denial, US troops storm in and arrest him, right on TV.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg Miller:

I'd love to see him giving one of his fantasy world press conferences, and right in the middle of the whole denial, US troops storm in and arrest him, right on TV.

Naw, see my previous post. He's too damn dumb to deserve to be arrested. If they do, they need to drag him into the streets and shoot him like a dog. This is just another example of how "the survivial of the fittest" doesn't work to well at this day and age.

Now then, if it is just for humor (Which I really doubt) this guy deserves to be on Comedy Central Presents. He's one hell'uva good comedian. Even looks funny.

Lets give the poor guy credit where credit is due. He is a diehard supporter of his regime and quite obviously he's going to do his job until he can no longer do it.

Thats not very different from the war we are fighting, is it? What if we had half-ass combat troops who surrendere at the first sound of a gunshot or who quit when a team of their buddies gets wasted by a suicide bomber?

If this guy survives this, who knows, he'll probably be lobbying for a new job. After all, he has proven - without a doubt - that he'll die doing his job. Poor fool.

Guest Grayfox

well you also gotta figure if the guy doesnt give positive reports about the regime, hes likely to get a bullet in his head.

the thing that got me, was he was talking about how the iraqis had the airport surrounded and were "slaughtering" us troops... and in another screen they showed a live shot of the airport with m-1's just toolin around like nothing is goin on... now im no armor expert, but even i know a t-72 and an m-1 look nothing alike.

I believe he has also been christened "Comical Ali".

I was watching Sky news and they had the camera focussed on an M1 and a Bradley (I think) on the banks of the western bank of the Tigris, then this joker comes up and gives a press conference denying the US were in Baghdad.

Priceless. Sad, but priceless.

quote:

Originally posted by Paddy Gregory:

I believe he has also been christened "Comical Ali".

Are you sure that wasn't a reference to Saddam's cousin, nicknamed "Ali Chemicaly", who was in charge of southern operations and responsible for killing thousands of Sji-its after the last war's revolt by means of chemical weapons?. (And supposedly was found dead by the Brittish some days ago, after an attack on his home.)

Anyway, this Information Minister dude was really a good laugh. To bad his comedy shows got 'cancelled' some days ago. An excellent way to boost moral even higher.

And while I too experience some feelings of pity for the fella, one most not forget he IS part of the regime. There's no way he can be considered a passive victim of Saddam's tiranny. I cannot believe he worked himself up the ladder (right behind Saddam's very own 'personal biochem plant') unvoluntarily. But a bullet? No, not unless he gives himself one.

I found some more fun ones.

Thought that I would share.

englhart.gif

0409_03.jpg

weekend.jpg

I will probably have more before the day is through, I will post them as I find them. THere are some EXCELLENT ones today!!