Tremors - The Series

Supreme Cmdr

This started on sci-fi a few weeks ago and it great.

I like the two movies for their silly goofy rubbish, but the series takes the cake in this department. Its very good for light watching (you know, when you don't want anything serious) and the odd comedic value. Its well done actually and is true to the series.

Best of all, everyone's favorite heavily armed paranoid anti-social para-military goofball, is still intact and as funny as ever. In fact, they've had Chris Lloyd in two episodes already and he's in a third one showing today.

Great movies! (IMO) I own ALL 3 of them and watch them on a regular basis!! 'Course my wife thinks they're dumb.

Uh, a TV series?? I missed that....guess I've had my head buried in the house too long....

PS: I appologize SC for leaving that last task hanging back in Oct? Nov? Anyway, house construction and municipality red tape type things started rolling and I haven't had much time to turn on the PC let alone play any games. I know, excuses...everyone has them and they stink.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

IIRC, I think its the third movie that first introduces the Ass-Blasters....

ah ok. When I first heard about the ABs in the last episode, I was laughing so hard I couldn't help myself.

...then I saw it in action and I laughed even harder.

Man, who comes up with this stuff?

quote:

Last night's episode was cool. BTW, anyone notice that that Larry guy was wearing a Battlestar Galactica shirt? I don't think it's just a coincidence, considering that Sci-Fi is making a Battlestar Galactica miniseries, due out in December.

Yep..I noticed that too!

• 1 year later...

quote:

er ... there are three (3) Tremors movies.

Actually, there are 4 movies now! I just bought a copy of Tremors 4: The Legend Begins at WalMart bundled with the original Tremors movie.

quote:

Wow. I liked the first two didn't know they had three. Time to go to the video store. LOL!

Well, Remo...as I posted above there are FOUR movies now. The fourth movie is supposed to be the prequel to the first Tremors.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

quote:

Wow. I liked the first two didn't know they had three. Time to go to the video store. LOL!

Well, Remo...as I posted above there are FOUR movies now. The fourth movie is supposed to be the prequel to the first Tremors.

Sorry Sho, I meant four that was a typo. My bad!